2.4+ DPS Leaderboard

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the change to pyro certainly is noticeable and results in a complete rotation change but it's still far beyond arsenal in terms of results.

Marisi - Mercenary - Pyro 2/8/36 - 3546.3 - 3904.48

Log: http://www.torparse.com/a/475827/time/1383134861/1383135171/0/Damage+Dealt

AMR: Same as always - no changes

Edit: Higher place, fixing name format.

Check it out on Nefra 3720 beating snipers & maras even after fixed! :) Shouldn't be too tough adjusting to new rotation, I'll try getting on a dummy again this week sometime see if I can catch up hehe

Just wondering why this parse didn't make the last update. If there is something off in the formatting let me know, but as far as I can tell it's all correct.

Just wondering why this parse didn't make the last update. If there is something off in the formatting let me know, but as far as I can tell it's all correct.

Thought I'd included it. I must've missed it, I'll fix it next update.

Pizza'dah'hutt - Mercenary - Pyro - 2/8/36 - 3550.54

Log Link: http://www.torparse.com/a/476646/time/1383184158/1383184476/0/Damage+Dealt

AMR Profile: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/78e41180-946f-4445-b4e3-d26f3d7407f7

Will update my AMR in a bit

Edit: Updated

Nice. Can you link to the exact spec you're using? There are different ways to build 2/8/36 (in all three trees even), so am kinda curious where you ended up.

Uriaces, with the current state of my PC i have no access to ops and new gear.

I recommend that you try one of the new crit-proc relics for PvE. :) It works with bleeds and Shatter and it's easy to align Dispatch with it!

Will make a call to my isp, too because they're not letting me get a decent apm....

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Uriaces, with the current state of my PC i have no access to ops and new gear.

I recommend that you try one of the new crit-proc relics for PvE. :) It works with bleeds and Shatter and it's easy to align Dispatch with it!

Will make a call to my isp, too because they're not letting me get a decent apm....

I made some ties and i realy don't like this relic. 60% of the time, the critic proc is for your blade storm...yeeeeees but i have 100% crit on it ...! And when there is the proc , it is just 4% more crit so i earn maybe 1% crit during my trie and lost the dps of my elemental relic ... Realy bad relic i think .

Thought I'd included it. I must've missed it, I'll fix it next update.

I guess other parses were missed in the last update ;)

Nice. Can you link to the exact spec you're using? There are different ways to build 2/8/36 (in all three trees even), so am kinda curious where you ended up.

I've been using this for the dummy and take 2 points from hired muscle and put it into stabilizers for boss fights.

Iealy bad relic i think .

I agree wholeheartedly, I don't think any class would gain anything over the SA/BA/Damage Proc relics using the DV.

Edited by odawgg

I've been using this for the dummy and take 2 points from hired muscle and put it into stabilizers for boss fights.

Have you considered putting points in improved vents over the additional crit? That'd allow you to push slighly harder before venting, just like arsenal mercs does. Not sure if it's enough to counteract the lost crit though. Probably not, just a thought.

Have you considered putting points in improved vents over the additional crit? That'd allow you to push slighly harder before venting, just like arsenal mercs does. Not sure if it's enough to counteract the lost crit though. Probably not, just a thought.

Yeah I did give that a go a few times but it was quite a while ago. I think it was pretty close, but I recall a slight edge spec'd this way. I figure though with how expensive crit is any static bump from the tree is a plus.