fix for social ranks, use dueling and add vendor.

DOHboy

So lets be honest, there really isn't anything useful from social ranks. Additionally there really isn't much to do between queuing or waiting for an op to pop. Finally, people enjoy dueling and have asked for ship wide dueling as a means for something to do to "waste time" other than dailies or for short breaks.

Here is what I would suggest and can be expanded as needed.

1) Implement ship wide dueling but make it worth the effort. Gain social levels tied to wins and or # duels. Since its mean to be fun and not necessarily a competition either bolster or debuff people not wearing/wearing pvp gear to equalize the pvp/pve difference.

2) Add social reps that offer dye kits, pets, and emots etc that are fun but don't necessarily impact game play. These can be updated/rotated even include items from CM.

Speak for yourself. to be honest.

really what has social level 10 actually gotten for you? Is there any reason to hit social 10? why has there never been any updates to getting past social 10?

I have a quest for a new char that gives me a social badge that then eventually leads to sparkles and some other sort of "tag" at one point you could get a space suit but nothing really worth the effort.

hence if it was completely removed nobody would really notice nor miss it.