Thank you bioware!!!

Malckiah

People will get burned out in a month, tops. GG BioWare.

RIP SWTOR PvP October 1st, 2013.

:(

NOT!...if you are one of those that is whining about the 8v8 ranked being gone....trust me you are not the majority...It was wise for them to get rid of it. I have some cheese you can have to go with your whine though.

Thank you for: 1. The Game 2. The class stories (even thought they're over qq) 3. You guys listen to the community 4. Dye modules 5. The multiple warzones 6. The new warzones 7. Adaptive gear 8. So many dailies--- I can't even get them all done! :) 9. Reasonably timed server shutdown/updates 10. Making me one happy girl! I'd "say" more but I have a game to play! All I have to say is that you guys are A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!

I love being able to stealth in the new arenas and totally wait out the timer causing my dead team mates to stay dead for much longer than they care to. I also get to watch the other team totally fumble around looking for me wasting their entire time trying to find me. The icing on the cake is that as soon as sudden death starts I can wave bye-bye and leave my team down a player or take the death and repeat the process making the useless match last forever. Last but not least I'm happy that there's not a single damned thing Bioware can do about it :)

Arenas are boring and have tons of issues to be ironed out.

Thankful for new pvp and pve gear.

I'm looking forward to the new OPs.

From what I can tell from my brief time on Oricon it is beautiful and looks to be a lot of fun with a good story.

Overall top to bottom a really great patch. My opinion may change latter, but atm I'd have to say this is a better top to bottom patch that RotHC and we didn't even pay for this one! :D