Cannot buy Smuggler Conqueror Professional Gear

Bstr

• Dev Post
Hey there folks! I wanted to be sure and acknowledge that we are aware that Twist is still having stocking issues and is out of Blasters (both main and Offhand) for Smugglers. We're looking at fixing the stocking issue fully with our very next patch and apologize for any inconvenience.

Hey there folks! I wanted to be sure and acknowledge that we are aware that Twist is still having stocking issues and is out of Blasters (both main and Offhand) for Smugglers. We're looking at fixing the stocking issue fully with our very next patch and apologize for any inconvenience.

While your at it. Change the shotgun barrels to just be offhand barrels instead of shotgun only.

Thanks for the update Amber - Do you have any ETA on when your "very next patch" will drop?