Cannot buy Smuggler Conqueror Professional Gear

Bstr

As reported here http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=684579 , players cannot buy Smuggler Conqueror Professional Gear from the PvP vendor on the Republic fleet, since it does not exist. The Imperial Agent's version exists on the Imperial fleet.

As a result, Smugglers cannot obtain any Professional Gear from the PvP vendors, since Obroan gear requires Conqueror gear.

After today's patch the coqueror professional gear appeared at pvp vendor.

BUT

Instead you do some work you just CTRL+C CTRL+V the items from imperial side. So now, the lucky smuggler can buy a conqueror professional SNIPER rifle. It is ok for mods you can say. BUT we can not trade it for Obroan professinal blaster pistol, because we need to turn in conqueror professional blaster pistol.

Same for the vibroknife - offhand blaster.

So much for verifying your work. I agree I see the Sniper Rifle and Vibroknife. I would appreciate if you took the servers down and fixed this now.:mad:

What should be on Twist.

Conquerors Professional's Blaster Pistol

Conquerors Professional's Offhand Blaster

What is on Twist.

Conquerors Professional's Sniper Rifle

Conquerors Professional's Vibroknife

Alternately I could live with duel wielding Sniper Rifles. Just add the skill on the skill vendor and we would be set.

Edited by Daydreamer_Prime
more information

looks like all of the professional stuff is back EXCEPT the Blaster and Off Hand Blaster. Still showing Sniper rifle / knife.

I hope this is high priority, because right now i cannot buy my PVP weapons or it will screw me for rated tier weapons.

Hey folks,

As expected, I can confirm the Conquerer Professional gear is missing and that is definitely not intended. We are working to get this fixed ASAP and will update you once we have a timeline!

-eric

Figure ill quote you to see if that gets the devs attention come Monday. Hopefully they didn't just patch the vendor and think it was fixed 100%. Gunslingers cannot currently buy professional blaster pistols both main hand and offhand.

Figure ill quote you to see if that gets the devs attention come Monday. Hopefully they didn't just patch the vendor and think it was fixed 100%. Gunslingers cannot currently buy professional blaster pistols both main hand and offhand.

Nothing will get the attention of the devs unless they stumble on this post which is unlikely to happen as they think its all nice and fixed.