GTN Preview Does Not Work

discbox

Just to add to this, so it gets addressed correctly, the preview is also broken from within a player's schematics list. Likely a result of the not-properly-implemented shift-linking of items for the GTN interface - which as it so happens still doesn't work if the item in question has any under-3 non-numeric characters as a part of the name (such as anything Mk II).

Previewing items from cartel market is also broken.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The panel does seem to be a bit wide at the moment, with no way to shrink it down. You end up having to click on each box to bring it forward, as the GTN now crawls into the inventory box space no matter where you put it.

Looking forward to this fix...I'm not bent out of shape about it, but would like to see it fixed as soon as possible.

Safest thing to do is NEVER sign in after a patch .... wait for a hotfix to fix whatever it is they will break in said patch.

Or, log in, enjoy the game, and assume that it will take a couple days to stabilize? It's hardly a "game breaking" bug.

Lets put it this way: the only place where preview works is from your own inventory.

It will also work from vendors, at least the ones I tried, and from the market and collections, since (I would guess) it has a preview button and uses a different mechanic.

But that seems to be it for the time being.