Quick Dueling tips

olcraft

just a quick question. When you are dueling a fellow non smasher sentinel, when should i use my cc breaker? He'll probably use Awe when i pop my rebuke. If he does, should i use my cc breaker right away or save it for the Guarded By The Force?

You should save it for stasis, then master strike while he's still channeling. Just IMHO.

master strike is just a root when talented into combat. Not worth a cc break imo. stasis, awe or force camo works great there.

I'd save it for guarded by the force, where many people use stasis/force choke there since they have the same duration, without the set bonus. Breaking awe with it is not worth it, unless you are in a situation you have nearly won and he's popping awe to escape, awe doe not threaten your life much.

master strike is just a root when talented into combat. Not worth a cc break imo. stasis, awe or force camo works great there.

No, cc breaker on stasis/choke then master strike while he's still channeling stasis and essentially defenseless.

No, cc breaker on stasis/choke then master strike while he's still channeling stasis and essentially defenseless.

How is this different than what I said?

Also you can interrupt the channel at any time. You should actually if someone breaks the stun on yours.

Duel between similar classes spec are pretty much down to who makes best uses of cooldowns, who reacts faster to any sudden change of situation etc.

You seem to think I told the OP to use the breaker on master strike. Here let me make it plainly obvious:

OP uses his/her CC breaker immediately when OP's opponent uses stasis against OP then OP will activate his/her master strike against OP's opponent while OP's opponent is completely defenseless.