The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth Malak runs the gauntlet

XSUPREMESKILLZX

Well, Malak was capable of getting the star forge to run faster than (darth) revan ever thought possible, and most force users died trying to just control its power, while malak gets it to run at 300% of the expectations. He also had a wide variety of force abilities, and was considered one of the best swordsmen of his time.

Malak took the opportunity to fire on Revan's ship because he knew he wasn't strong enough to beat him in combat. I can't see any reason to think that Malak would have become significantly more powerful during the time he betrayed Revan and his eventual death, so I can't see how he'd beat Darth Revan.

Darth malak vs. this string of peeps. How far does he get, with full rests in between? all battles take place on the leviathan bridge

Warm up: Coleman Trebor

1. Orgus Din

2. PoD Bane

3. (Darth) Revan

4. Qui Gonn Jinn

5. Asajj Ventress

Boss: TCW Maul

how far does he go?

No respect for Coleman. Man...

OK, so, I think he can handle Orgus Din, and barely defeat Bane (in his current state).

Also, I believe Qui-Gon Jinn should be before Revan. Jinn is the obvious superior duelist between them, but Revan is likely more powerful.

Overall, I think Revan can beat Malak, but this time he won't stop with the jaw.

Also, I don't think Malak's dueling credentials aren't as helpful to him as people think.

Um, hyperbole? Does he have any force feats/abilities to back that up? lolno, Revan didn't master the light and dark sides, he utilized them. Dark masters are: Sidious/Vitiate/Plagueis/etc, while light masters are Yoda/HoT/Luke/etc. Plus right now we're talking about Darth Revan, whom I think Malak might be stronger than

No respect for Coleman. Man...

OK, so, I think he can handle Orgus Din, and barely defeat Bane (in his current state).

Also, I believe Qui-Gon Jinn should be before Revan. Jinn is the obvious superior duelist between them, but Revan is likely more powerful.

Overall, I think Revan can beat Malak, but this time he won't stop with the jaw.

Also, I don't think Malak's dueling credentials aren't as helpful to him as people think.

Well Coleman didn't do much combat wise

Um, hyperbole? Does he have any force feats/abilities to back that up? lolno, Revan didn't master the light and dark sides, he utilized them. Dark masters are: Sidious/Vitiate/Plagueis/etc, while light masters are Yoda/HoT/Luke/etc. Plus right now we're talking about Darth Revan, whom I think Malak might be stronger than

/facepalm

How so? Are you claiming Revan is on Yoda level?

Who cares if Revan is on Yoda's level?Yoda is the most powerful jedi after Luke,yada,yada.. the usual platitudes...

Yoda and Sidious are the magnificent children of the movies so they are untouchable right?

Point is,he is more powerful than Malak.Both in the Force and with skills with the lightsaber.

There is nothing to suggest that Revan during his tenure as the dark lord was a more deadly force wielder. He has no feats suggesting such.
He was Malak's Sith Master - nuff said.

Regardless Revan defeated Malak in combat before, his force powers didn't save him there. The chances of Malak possibly being capable of defeating Revan are approximately 3,720 to 1.

*** land only exists in our imagination, but for some reason I always feel I'm there when I read your posts[/color]

You are just mad i called you names for coloring your posts. :rak_01:

TCW Maul was an incredible duelist.

compared the ones he faced.Ofc.

Still it isn't possible to be better after losing that much of your body,and replacing it with metal,when we are talking about force users,than before.

Still it isn't possible to be better after losing that much of your body,and replacing it with metal,when we are talking about force users,than before.
Well actually Maul became more powerful, effectively his hatred for Kenobi over those years made him stronger.

Still I'd say he's outclassed by Malak in terms of Force ability. But Maul is a considerably superior duelist.

TCW Maul is easily a top 5 (sith) lightsaber duelist. He's beaten/stalemated Kenobi (whom is #5 in your jedi list), and did pretty well against darth sidious. I don't think Malak has too much of an advantage in the force, as Maul has vastly impressive TK on his side
True, true. I think Maul would ultimately defeat him. However Malak simply won't get past Revan.