The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Treek

Besr-D-Zoldyck

And bought the "Mercenary Contract: Treek" and did the "Quest" already have it unlocked on my main character but how should I do to unlock it in my other characters?:jawa_confused:

do I have to buy it for each character?:rak_02:

Or I have to buy it for "Character Perks"?:rak_02:

I say comes out in "300 K" and your legacy must be at level 40 and I have neither the "300 k" or "40" level

If you want her unlocked on all your characters, pay the cartel coin cost; the regular credit cost is a per-character cost. Go to your collections and find the Mercenary Contract there, and unlock it. Once it's unlocked, all of your characters can get the Mercenary Contract from your collection, and thus pick up Treek.

but not be as look at my other characters.

I'm guessing you mean you don't have it for all your characters. Look under Collections, left column right at the top it says "Cartel Market" Look down a little bit and you'll see "Special". It's right above Cartel Reputation. You'll see the Mercenary Contract there. If you paid the additional, what is it? 700? Then you can collect it there. If you haven't paid the additional fee, the button to buy it is there as well.