The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Reputation Items

Asari-tears

This is a problem. Whenever buying items with real money for any game a costumer should always feel like their money was (at least moderately) well spent to encourage them to keep spending money on those items or packs.

With the reputation bonus' not being able to be sold to vendors anymore I don't feel this way. Essentially you're paying for an item that is literally worse than in-game junk items found in enemy loot. It's disgusting, frankly.

As a result for me personally. I'm not buying anymore cartel coins until it's resolved. Incorporate an algorithm that changes the rep drops to companion gifts (if you've maxed rep) or at least give us back the value to be able to sell the rep items to vendors. I'm disgusted as a consumer that I am literally drag n' drop destroying items out of packs that I have paid real money for. On top of subscribing to this over-priced circus ride.

Something needs to be done, and until you do. You've lost my money. That is all.

• 2 weeks later...

What are you bumping for?? Pay attention!

The old Cartel rep items could already be sold for creds. The new bounty cartel rep items were BUGGED. And they just fixed it in the last patch (stacking too).

Stop bumping and go sell them - and I'd recommend reading patch notes in future! Unless you are suggesting this is still bugged for you?