[Knight Companion] Sergeant Rusk has a Force ability but primary stat is Aim

SpacerSebben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure they will ever fix Yuun or Rusk. Similarly I wonder if they will ever make the Heroic Moment abilities make sense based on what class unlocked them. Since their inception they have all been tech abilities. Much like the Rusk and Yuun situation it was equally annoying. Plainly put it is not fair that all my force users get less out of heroic moment than my tech users. In the same vein as Yuun/Rusk we know what happens when we use a tech ability with zero tech power lol. But hey my tech users love it lol.

Not sure if they are just lazy or stupid or both, but in a game with both tech and force abilites....how hard is it to make sure Companions have the right skills for their "class"? How impossible is it to make sure that heroic abilites unlocked by a force user are force based? This way my force users get a bump while using abilites unlocked by elder force users and the like for tech users.

• 2 months later...
I don't play my Knight anymore, and I never used Rusk, but them knowing about this bug for years and not fixing it is pathetic. There's no way they are fixing it now, Rusk probably won't even be an available companion in the KotFE expansion.