Hyrotii scrapper dig sites

JSHaag

I'm pretty sure it can be found at any dig site as a special treasure.

I think I found mine at Telemur Mesa on Makeb.

Yup. I found mine on Telemur/Makeb as well. So maybe some places are better than others?

Yes, it was originally a Chevin Event speeder and now you can find it by using your seeker droid.

The Hyrotii Scrapper is the broken down Return of the Jedi style speeder bike that was available from the Chevin event. Them GSI EMP Explorer is the intact version which is purchased from the GSI vendor on Nar Shaddaa with parts dug up from any of the Seeker droids sites.

Assuming you have the Seeker droid, the Explorer parts are fairly common finds at the dig sites. A hour or two of smart digging can yield someone all the parts. Alternatively, since the parts can now be listed on the GTN, they can be found there with just a moment's searching. Since the parts are common, they were cheap last time I looked.

There is also a Hyrotii with a black and yellow paint job in one of the recent Cartel packs; they seem to be reasonably priced on the GTN.

If you want the scrapper, apparently it is still available to the very, very lucky. A commenter on dulfy.net claimed that they pulled one up with a Seeker droird and I've also heard of it coming out of treasure box you can buy with Basic Comms. I would not count on either method. I've done quite of bit of seeking with the droid, have completed many Explorers and Exploiters, both armor sets and a Pleasure Speeder and never saw a Scrapper.

I got one scrapper as special treasure on the Alderaan digging site which has no level 55 beasts (the one in the middle of the map). Surprisingly, my digging char didn't even have the scrapper from the event. I am sure I got at least three speeders for my chars back then. Obviously not for my main. ;) Now I only hope the scrapper doesn't show up again as a special treasure, because it is BoP.

I got one scrapper as special treasure on the Alderaan digging site which has no level 55 beasts (the one in the middle of the map). Surprisingly, my digging char didn't even have the scrapper from the event. I am sure I got at least three speeders for my chars back then. Obviously not for my main. ;) Now I only hope the scrapper doesn't show up again as a special treasure, because it is BoP.

I'm using a different character than the one I found mine on until I get another since they are BoP... wouldn't want to have to vendor one before all my digging-level toons have one! (And I hear it vendors for only 800 credits, so that would seem like a huge waste if I got a second one before my other toons get one.)

And now I regret even more picking up this level 1 speeder instead of the bowcasters... can we dig those up too? :D

I haven't managed to dig one up yet, but I won't say it's impossible... You can get bowcasters now from the cartel market and from the Bounty Broker Association rep vendor now though, so maybe not...

Was this added with the latest patch as I havn't seen it mentioned earlier than that. So far seems all dig sites have a chance for it as I know someone who got it from Hoth.. so add this to the Makeb and Alderaan sites mentioned here.

Was this added with the latest patch as I havn't seen it mentioned earlier than that. So far seems all dig sites have a chance for it as I know someone who got it from Hoth.. so add this to the Makeb and Alderaan sites mentioned here.

Yes, these are one of the new special treasures that were added with the latest update to the dig sites (along with artifact gear containers).

As of now, from all my digging (and I tend to do quite a bit of it) the current things you can dig up are (I may be forgetting something...):

"...found something..." -

Exploiter and Explorer parts; blue Secure Crate with crafting mats (Frasium, Mythra, Turadium, Bio-Mechanical Interface Chips, Medical Grade Injectors - and now that I think about it, I'm not sure if I've gotten any Archaeology or Treasure Hunting mats from it...); purple Secure Crate with 2 Basic Comms (might be "something interesting", but I think it's just "something"); Minor and Major Seeker Droid Deployment Boosts; Green/Blue/Purple GSI Rep Trophies;

"...found something interesting..." -

Pleasure Speeder parts (same planets as before, special treasure); Hyrotii Scrapper (special treasure); Artifact Gear Containers (special treasure); Dreadseed and Star Forager armor (same planets as before); Dreadseed and Star Forager titles.

Edit: purple Secure Crate with purple crafting mats (Isotope 5s, Mytag Crystals, Thermal Regulators, Mass Manipulation Generators, etc...) (special treasure) - hadn't seen one of these since the last update until this afternoon so I wasn't sure they were still there, but they are.

And of course burrowed creatures... (If they had an achievement for digging up 1000 I'd probably have it by now lol)

• 7 months later...

Anyone have any new info on this? I am not having much luck with general web searches. Is any one dig site statistically better than another for the chance at the Scrapper, or is it just a crap shoot?

I appreciate any info on this!!

I've dug up a few more since last posting... the latest was on Tatooine. Pretty sure it's totally random and they can be found as the special treasure at any dig site.

I'm holding onto all of mine because I just can't bring myself to vendor them for only 800 credits. I'm hoping they either change them to legacy bound or that the new legacy storage situation will allow them to somehow be transferred to other characters. At the very least a higher vendor value would be nice for a special treasure - I mean, as long as it takes to find them sometimes, getting something BoP that you already have one of can be really really really disappointing when it only can get you 800 credits...

Edited by Panegyrist

• 4 months later...