The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Appearance Change update?

sammytfive

the issue that's so popular that its been talked about to the point that everyone stopped....but we still don't have it.

I have a feeling its coming, its a popular idea and I have seen dev support. However, how much do you all want to be able to change?

Who wants to be able to change race? gender? should this option be to start entirely from scratch in creation (name, skills, level, gear etc. all maintained)? should it become part of the "name change", where instead of just changing name you get the option to tweak all these other things too?

For me, I started my character as a free to play with limited races available and I didn't even see the body type slider, so I have a tiny little cyborg running around and id love to be able to select all those parts again. However, I would probably be happy just being able to redesign the appearance of the race I chose.

does anyone think race change is too much or something? what do you think....

You can change your race at the Appearance Designer Kiosk, as well as your body type, hair, scars, pretty much everything except Gender which they have said is too difficult for them to do because of the way your character's story is structured.

That's why we stopped talking about it...because we have it :p

You can find it in the Cartel Bazaar on the fleet.

Edited by chuixupu