REQUIREMENTS:

1 Have to speak a little Portuguese

2 Have to be LEET

3 Have to accept Universo as your unquestionable leader

4 Have to show your respects to Universo by bowing or kneeling before him

5 Have to love Brazil and dedicate each warzone to its greatness

6 Have to be initiated via beatdown by Leafy in the dueling area

7 Lastly, have to be cool, not a douche

Post your toons name and why your interested in BRAZIL FORCE !

Edited by TraderTod

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look how sensitive you are, lol.....you try so hard to make fun of others but you can't take it. I've seen people like you in swg too. You pander for friendship from the community so hard by trying to belittle another guild to try and prop yourself up as something special. You are special, but not in the way you are hoping. A good comedian would refer to you as a "hack". Find a different hobby, stealing old jokes isn't entertaining. :cool:

Look how sensitive you are, lol.....you try so hard to make fun of others but you can't take it. I've seen people like you in swg too. You pander for friendship from the community so hard by trying to belittle another guild to try and prop yourself up as something special. You are special, but not in the way you are hoping. A good comedian would refer to you as a "hack". Find a different hobby, stealing old jokes isn't entertaining. :cool:

WHY the F did u put a smiley face with glasses at the end of that paragraph?

I've never seen a more pathetic troll attempt. You must be a 14 year-old that stole his mommy's credit in order to play SWTOR. Troll better or ****.