2.4 PvP Individual Class Records (NEW Arena & Objective Sect.)

Babychka

What cinerous said ^ if you were playing a comparably geared watchmen sentinel who was getting focused about the same then you could pull out the "i did better then 2 ld 50 guys lol" like you did. My point of these responses was that you were free casting and you out damaged two melee that were being some what focused by 100-160k, not very impressive. Sage / sorc have the highest dps potential in the game , so on a level playing field you didn't out perform me. The comments about being insecure i don't even know how to address , you might want to google what being insecure means i don't think emotions have any relevance to this situation. Only thing you're hanging with is a lack of warzone awareness , delusional comments of stuff that wasn't happening and poor knowledge of class balance Like i always say get good then talk sh@t.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for the forum pvp. Made my day slightly less boring. ;)

Helped me get through my day too. Lol

Least a person can do while doing this, is to be at least a little bit entertaining. I let them say all their snarky comments, then hold up a mirror and let them take a good look.

That's a lot of defensiveness up there for über elites who supposedly don't care about regs.

my comment about ppl saying they beat us wasnt even a reference to you, but since you feel the need to comment on it, you said you beat LD50s damage, again, thats like a pre nerf smasher saying they beat a carnage mara in damage. if you were playing the same spec as one of them and you beat them in damage, i can see your comment as viable, but beating 2 single target players with an aoe cleave spec isnt really an accomplishment IMO, i hadnt intended for you to take my comments as "shots fired" against you, i was merely putting in my 2 cents, but im down to forum pvp if ppl are gonna get that butthurt that easily :cool:

I'm all for clearing up apparent misunderstandings.

Edited by ace_boogie

And LOL @ Cinerous... Take off your cape, Captain Save-A-Ho. Donthedondon is a grown @ss man. I didn't post the screenshot saying I beat LD50. We were on the same team for that match.

Besides... Much like your current stint in LD50, you are too late to this party for anyone to care what you think about things.

because im the one making snarky comments :rolleyes:

Yuuzhan did say I was better at forum pvp than game pvp :p

To be honest... Tomorrow I'll be over this and will never bring it up again. I didn't start this. I said nothing negative until he did. I told no lies nor spoke "delusionally". I outdamaged them both. Fact. Proof is in the screenshot.

I said what I said with the mindset of "hey I out damaged a pair of really good players. Go me!"

Not... "Man LD50 sucks can't even out damage me. Lol Skillzorz."

But right away CM came in here all in his feels like a little fgt, so I addressed him accordingly.

Incoming forum ban well worth it IMO. /shrug

Edited by ace_boogie

Yuuzhan did say I was better at forum pvp than game pvp :p

To be honest... Tomorrow I'll be over this and will never bring it up again. I didn't start this. I said what I said with the mindset of "hey I out damaged a pair of really good players. Go me!"

Not... "Man LD50 sucks can't even out damage me. Lol Skillzorz."

But right away CM came in here all in his feels like a little fgt, so I addressed him accordingly.

Incoming forum ban well worth it IMO. /shrug

Haha I hope you don't get banned I enjoyed the forum pvp it's fun. Me and iolus used to go at it on the forums and now he's my boy. Same thing with cm he and I would always go at it but it's all just trololololol we all joke about all the stupid forum stuff. TLDR: forum pvp is fun for everyone involved

What cinerous said ^ if you were playing a comparably geared watchmen sentinel who was getting focused about the same then you could pull out the "i did better then 2 ld 50 guys lol" like you did. My point of these responses was that you were free casting and you out damaged two melee that were being some what focused by 100-160k, not very impressive. Sage / sorc have the highest dps potential in the game , so on a level playing field you didn't out perform me. The comments about being insecure i don't even know how to address , you might want to google what being insecure means i don't think emotions have any relevance to this situation. Only thing you're hanging with is a lack of warzone awareness , delusional comments of stuff that wasn't happening and poor knowledge of class balance Like i always say get good then talk sh@t.

COMBAT WOMBAT! play on bastion w/ us

hop in during the day. im clearing outta the army and staying at a buds house so i havent been on much. i also get up at 4 am to lift cuz im getting yoked now. u n combat should come to bastion hahahaha Edited by SowanutZ

hop in during the day. im clearing outta the army and staying at a buds house so i havent been on much. i also get up at 4 am to lift cuz im getting yoked now. u n combat should come to bastion hahahaha

If I wake up before 1530 I'll def be on, I'm out of the academy and have the summer off but idk if you heard or not but I broke my hand in a fight so I actually haven't been playing all that much cuz its hard to play one handed. But I main pot5 and play casually on jc, so I don't have much time for a 3rd server, but someone should get my op in bastion to 55 so I can play with you guys a bit

Haha I hope you don't get banned I enjoyed the forum pvp it's fun. Me and iolus used to go at it on the forums and now he's my boy. Same thing with cm he and I would always go at it but it's all just trololololol we all joke about all the stupid forum stuff. TLDR: forum pvp is fun for everyone involved

Actually I can see where his Butthurt comes from now. I'd been skimming most of his novella posts, but now reading I see he thinks that...

\o/ = lol

Rofl. Even more funny now.

PS... He should stop with the "under geared" excuse. He's got 33k hp. 2k more than I have.

Edited by ace_boogie

Can asians even get yoked lol ? miss you guys too but there's no way i'm playing on the bastion again gawd damn it's terrible there.

Ace boogie that was my marauder you just seen , not my sentinel. My sentinel has left over gear from my rauder and the stats are all over the place , that to me is undergeared. Otherwise keep editing those posts add some more non sense on. The game i just seen you in if the healers weren't around i'd leap in global you , l2p then talk sh@t write it down.

Can asians even get yoked lol ? miss you guys too but there's no way i'm playing on the bastion again gawd damn it's terrible there.

Ace boogie that was my marauder you just seen , not my sentinel. My sentinel has left over gear from my rauder and the stats are all over the place , that to me is undergeared. Otherwise keep editing those posts add some more non sense on. The game i just seen you in if the healers weren't around i'd leap in global you , l2p then talk sh@t write it down.

You mean this match here?

i.imgur.com/LLcj9Wg.jpg

Where I had ONE healer. Same number as you. And I outdamaged and personally ****ed up your "geared" marauder 3-4 times?

Yeah aight... Pffffttt

You keep showing your @ss... I'll keep putting my foot in it.

Edited by ace_boogie

You mean this match here?

i.imgur.com/LLcj9Wg.jpg

Where I had ONE healer. Same number as you. And I outdamaged and personally ****ed up your "geared" marauder 3-4 times?

Yeah aight... Pffffttt

You keep showing your @ss... I'll keep putting my foot in it.

Sorry when your healer** wasn't around i'd leap in global you while i waited for you to keyboard turn around. Otherwise you still didn't learn the difference between being focused and free casting. Stay small scrub.