The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bring back the Black and Black/White and White dye modules

ChrisOld

Remember those dye modules that were on the market for one day only? Let's bring these back for say a weekend or so.

I can understand wanting to keep them for only a limited time so as to not drive down the GTN prices, but one day was a bit restrictive.

Oh, and this time let's actually tell people they are for a limited time rather than just editing the read me after the fact, yes? I read that read me file several times and I am pretty certain the little part about it only being available for one day on September 7th did not appear until at least September 10th.

Telling us it was a limited time offer after the fact was a bit underhanded now wasn't it?

...They shouldn't have been introduced in the first place.

Actually, they should have. If you want to buy them, it is better than 5 million on the GTN, and WAY better than a gamble pack.

In fact adding them permanently for 500 coins each is the way to go. The only thing is they bind on pickup if they are bought via cartel coins rather than the standard gamble pack.

There's a limit to what I am willing to spend for a one time use item, and they were about 4 times higher than I was willing.

They could have sold many thousands more of those dyes for 500 - 600 CC. The only thing they were doing was fishing for whales with no impulse control.

Edited by Hambunctious