The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

If i'm paying CC for character unlocks, they should be at least legacy wide...

CKNORTH

What part of "Character Unlock" confused you?

And also, which unlocks are you talking about? The WZ Experience unlocks that you can also pay for with credits?

Edit: I am referring to all the single character unlock

Edited by CKNORTH

I can see while being subbed and paying with credits it would be per character, however seeing as I paid with Real money they could at least expand it to my Legacy, the cost of the unlocks is a joke for what you get and I'm merely pointing out a flaw. The entire reason someone would pay for those unlocks with CC would to at least be paying for the to carry to any character to your legacy, ie character'S but hey captain obvious keep on thinking that the way it is is good for everyone.... :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with your suggestion, captain sarcasm. In fact, I agree with you.

What I do have a problem with is trying to present it in a way that makes it sound like they tried to fool you.

They didn't. This is clearly your mistake for spending so much money and NOT reading what you were buying.

It says it's a Character Perk. Nowhere does it say that it applies to your entire account.

Should it? Yes perhaps, especially since many other CC unlocks are account-wide.

"i spent over 4000 CC to find the unlocks are not legacy wide??" ? Nope, you spent 4000CC without knowing what you were buying. That one's entirely on you.

And all I'm saying is that If you're going to make a suggestion, don't pull the victim card because that's a surefire way to lose the support of your fellow players.

I don't have a problem with your suggestion, captain sarcasm. In fact, I agree with you.

What I do have a problem with is trying to present it in a way that makes it sound like they tried to fool you.

They didn't. This is clearly your mistake for spending so much money and NOT reading what you were buying.

It says it's a Character Perk. Nowhere does it say that it applies to your entire account.

Should it? Yes perhaps, especially since many other CC unlocks are account-wide.

"i spent over 4000 CC to find the unlocks are not legacy wide??" ? Nope, you spent 4000CC without knowing what you were buying. That one's entirely on you.

And all I'm saying is that If you're going to make a suggestion, don't pull the victim card because that's a surefire way to lose the support of your fellow players.

My apologies and edited and fixed, thank you for pointing this out, was just little steamed is all. I understood they were per character, and perhaps my approach was sort of um /rage Lol

Edited by CKNORTH

My apologies and edited and fixed, thank you for pointing this out, was just little steamed is all. I understood they were per character, and perhaps my approach was sort of um /rage Lol

No need to apologize, mate.

It's just a shame that a lot of good suggestions get ignored because they are regarded as pure raging, that's all.

No need to apologize, mate.

It's just a shame that a lot of good suggestions get ignored because they are regarded as pure raging, that's all.

Very true, at least I hope they reconsider the way it is..

Edited by CKNORTH