Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

~~ 2.0 PVE DPS Leaderboard ~~

Zenocyde

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you try to parse with 8% acc, no crit? (Replace the 197 crit by power, and the accuracy by surge)

It'd be very appreciated.

May take a bit to collect the mods but I'll try... This is really just my off spec built thru lucky rolls on alt runs and vendor commendation gear.

May take a bit to collect the mods but I'll try... This is really just my off spec built thru lucky rolls on alt runs and vendor commendation gear.

Your mods are actually okay, you should be using low endurance enhancements though, your endurance is waaaay too high :( if you could get at least full 72s with high-power mods and highpower/surge enhancements (one or two accuracy to get the 8%) i'd really love seeing how much a madness sin could parse, I'm curious to see the difference with say, a full 72 carnage mara.

Since this person managed to parse at 3k dps with 3.3k endurance, it might be able for a sin to reach the 3.4k if min-maxed :3 ZENOD IS BACK IN PVE

you should be using low endurance enhancements though, your endurance is waaaay too high :(

By I mods I meant the modification parts in general, but yeah, I'm definitely aware of that fact, I'll do some extra work today and see if i can get some of those vendor enhancements replaced with crafted ones.

Edited by IdioitSeven

Yeah, having no crit, for this spec at least, is foolish and if your acc isn't high enough to prevent your dots from being resisted you're going to have a bad time. I was nearly spot on with the numbers before, it was just that I was too poor to get real enhancements crafted to get properly min maxed.

Kahrin - Jedi Shadow - Balance - 3244 DPS

http://www.torparse.com/a/539938

Yeah, having no crit, for this spec at least, is foolish and if your acc isn't high enough to prevent your dots from being resisted you're going to have a bad time. I was nearly spot on with the numbers before, it was just that I was too poor to get real enhancements crafted to get properly min maxed.

All Shadow dps need quite a bit of crit to get our best numbers. I've had poor crit runs where I didn't break 3k dps, compared to my best runs, where I'm sitting close to 3300. It's frustrating.

I'm just asking to see how you'd do with 0 crit :p if you need funds for the gear, tell me.

Basically I'd like a shadow or sin that parses at around 3.2k with decep/madness to do the same thing, but this time with 0 crit and only 8% acc, and power/surge enhancements.

All Shadow dps need quite a bit of crit to get our best numbers. I've had poor crit runs where I didn't break 3k dps, compared to my best runs, where I'm sitting close to 3300. It's frustrating.

Please link armory URLS showing that :( I want some infooooo and I need material do start calculating with. What crit did you use, what specs, was it on dummy, etc

I'm just asking to see how you'd do with 0 crit :p if you need funds for the gear, tell me.

Basically I'd like a shadow or sin that parses at around 3.2k with decep/madness to do the same thing, but this time with 0 crit and only 8% acc, and power/surge enhancements.

Yeah I went and tried doing that with 0 crit and 8% acc before my last posted parse and was doing horrible. My dots were being resisted and not applying which was just completely throwing off the rotation and wasting gcds :( And having all that surge doesn't really help if you don't crit which wasn't happening for me. I'll post my current AMR when I get a chance to edit it, it's almost perfect in my eyes for my current level, might try a crit heavy build later.

Edited by IdioitSeven

Since you asked for some gearing numbers, here are some of the top posters worldwide for Shadows (top for each spec is a Shadow):

(Please take note, these are not being submitted to the leaderboard, just as examples that were asked for for gearing purposes. I figure I should say so even though I'm not posting any logs for them :) )

Aerre - Infiltration - AMR Profile

M-Knightrider - Balance - AMR Profile

Aerre runs a smidge more crit , but both have put up fantastic numbers in their respective spec. All Shadows benefit a lot from the crit, since we have 30 and 50% surge bonuses to a vast majority of our abilities. Running low on crit is asking to do poorly. To demonstrate this, let's look at Aerre's Shadow Strike maxima. His minimum hit with Shadow Strike was 3945. That's good... for filler. This ability is supposed to be part of what keeps our damage per second so high, though. His maximum hit, on the other hand, was 10698. Now, to be fair, that's his minimum non-crit vs. his maximum crit, but it still shows just how much surge bonus we get. The example for Balance would not be quite as stark, but you see it there, too, especially on Force in Balance.

Edited by Aelanis

Berothius - Madness Sorc - 3107.24

http://www.torparse.com/a/545494

I forgot to use attack adrenal and also was getting crazy ability lag when testing my new relics last night, but then noticed this would make top 3 sorcs and fill all other requirements.

I'll be posting a new one shortly as I have zero doubt I can/will break 3200 easily next time im on.

http://www.torparse.com/a/545494

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.