Know what burns my A**?

Caeasar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who said it was negative?

All I read was that Rois admitted to being a fat kid who loves cake. :/

Oh boy! Zuhu wants some Spartakus! Here, let me show you the words of the statement you made vs what Rois actually posted!

I am not a fan of pie. I love cake like a fat kid loves cake.

In no way did she say she was a fat kid who loves cake. How can you say calling someone fat isn't a negative? I suppose for some it may be a term of endearment, but I haven't met anyone yet who considers it so.

O wait...my argument is invalid. I called Wrecks fat, it was meant in an endearing way. My apologies.

Edited by Caeasar

Oh boy! Zuhu wants some Spartakus! Here, let me show you the words of the statement you made vs what Rois actually posted!

In no way did she say she was a fat kid who loves cake. How can you say calling someone fat isn't a negative? I suppose for some it may be a term of endearment, but I haven't met anyone yet who considers it so.

O wait...my argument is invalid. I called Wrecks fat, it was meant in an endearing way. My apologies.

I didn't even have to type a word to defeat you.

PEW PEW

We (as healers) should no longer heal Zu as he has a heal by 10% with his charge saber or as he is so inclined to tell us with his God like abilities he can heal past full ;)

I did see Roisinn score 3 goals in a Huttball game this morning so miracles do happen :)

You're fat.

Says the fat kid who loves cake.

We (as healers) should no longer heal Zu as he has a heal by 10% with his charge saber or as he is so inclined to tell us with his God like abilities he can heal past full ;)

I did see Roisinn score 3 goals in a Huttball game this morning so miracles do happen :)

The devs insisted I have a health bar, for some odd reason, but thankfully they did let me keep my natural god powers of being able to heal to full.

So in a way, you are correct.

Says the fat kid who loves cake.

The devs insisted I have a health bar, for some odd reason, but thankfully they did let me keep my natural god powers of being able to heal to full.

So in a way, you are correct.

Great. Now go up against Copperfield for the title of Greatest Troll-God.