Fell to death in a warzone match

olcraft

You heard me right folks. I literally fell to death. No jokes, no trolling. In a novare coast warzone I force jumped to some imp player and fell right through the ground to death. It was like skydiving really. Just about a second or two of screaming and i died.

Another serious bug devs should've fixed months ago is the force jump issues. When i force jump or guardian leap to a guy, i sometimes end up 5-15m short of reaching the guy. This is not supposed to happen. It didn't exist last year and it must be fixed as soon as possible. You can't imagine how many times i lost huttball matches due to this obnoxious bug. Please fix this bug as soon as possible.

A one time fall thru the ground is not game breaking, if it starts happening consistently, maybe but i haven't had this issue in a LONG time, as far as force leaping not reaching your target, force leap has a very short stun associated with it, if the target has a full Resolve bar, then they will not be stunned and you leap to where they were when you activated leap, they have since traveled 5 to 15 m away. no bug here, just pay attention to your targets resolve

Same thing happened to me yesterday on civil war

having a decent brawl at snow

i force charged and when i landed there was an "explosion" sound and the entire warzone disappeared

there were some weird graphics (sort of similar to the explosion if you are stuck on the spawn mother ship at the start of civil war when the game ends and the ship blows up) and my character was in the falling animation (which was fairly long btw)

i finally landed, died, and noticed that i died from 0 fall damage

my delusional first instinct was that it was a hack but i got over it--- very much a *** moment

Edited by Daxy

A one time fall thru the ground is not game breaking, if it starts happening consistently, maybe but i haven't had this issue in a LONG time, as far as force leaping not reaching your target, force leap has a very short stun associated with it, if the target has a full Resolve bar, then they will not be stunned and you leap to where they were when you activated leap, they have since traveled 5 to 15 m away. no bug here, just pay attention to your targets resolve

Resolve? If it were a resolve issue i wouldn't be reporting this issue. It doesn't matter whether my target is an enemy or an ally. It doesn't matter whether my target has full resolve or none. The force jump doesn't work properly regardless of which person i am targeting. This force leap glitch has been happening for months. People already have made posts about it. I am absolutely 100% sure this is an unintended glitch made by some game updates. When i played this game like a year ago, I never had such problem. And no i didn't copy and paste the same complaint to annoy Bioware. The Customer Service did that and moved it to this section. So don't accuse others of being trolls without even knowing what trolling means. There are many people out there who do much much worse than just copy and paste complaints.