Unicorn Hate Thread..again

Cinerous

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tiny.cc/vmwc3w

I think there was 2 MCB here? and 3 US (after one DCed)?

Just sayin'

3 MCB plus you in their premade. i remember that match. rap_d yall on kills cuz when we finally got our node we got a lot nore points than you guys gained from getting yours. we just lacked the coordination. plus retarded pugs breaking CCs doesnt help :D was a GG none the less. i wish i had the SS of us tromping a 4 man MCB premade that also had lejaie (can never get that name right) and inmortal in there as well. 700-0.

Yeah been feeling like posting something random because these forums have been very boring.

As for US hate... it is hard to hate US or any other imp guild when their premades can't consistently beat pugs :rolleyes:

I beat pub premades when i run solo all the time.

I can't help it if you lot let me cc cap you so easily.

Its not just that, wait i have more........

I had recently just turned 55, i was still using my lvl 50 abilities (im poor, and what about it?)

I have PVE 58's on with 0 relics.

I double cc capped two Sages in one game then maybe 2 or 3 games later i CC cap on two Shadows.

I gotta say thats a first for me. Thanks JC repubs.

In the hopes of having more interesting talk on the forums.

The unicorns have a open door recruiting policy or so it seems as the average unicorn is a scrub. The leadership is

misguided, and only queues in super queues. They can only win when in a premade against pugs.

Cinerous thinks he is bad and I agree with him. Really he is just wanting praise like a "good boy".

Queue up tonight so we don't have to face the chaotic pixels especially Roxanne (shots fired).

In the hopes of having more interesting talk on the forums.

The unicorns have a open door recruiting policy or so it seems as the average unicorn is a scrub. The leadership is

misguided, and only queues in super queues. They can only win when in a premade against pugs.

Cinerous thinks he is bad and I agree with him. Really he is just wanting praise like a "good boy".

Queue up tonight so we don't have to face the chaotic pixels especially Roxanne (shots fired).

And who are you again? I don't know the people who PvE all the time. :p