Thrown lightsaber blade color glitch

ryanthedark

Hi all,

I'm currently using the Defender's Mettle lightsaber on my Jedi Guardian and I have encountered a glitch.

Whenever I throw my lightsaber with the abilities "saber throw" and "dispatch" the blade shifts from the rightful Cyan to a number of different colors at random. It's even gone Dark Red more than once. I've tried removing and reinserting the crystal but the problem still remains.

Pls Help.

Master Verilan

I don't know about the Technacolour rainbow effect you're having when using saber throw. But yesterdays patch did effect saber throw as my hot orange crystal now turns glowing white almost silver when using saber throw rather I use at close range or ranged now.

It's kinda funny as I keep expecting my saber to be silver when it comes back.

I don't know about the Technacolour rainbow effect you're having when using saber throw. But yesterdays patch did effect saber throw as my hot orange crystal now turns glowing white almost silver when using saber throw rather I use at close range or ranged now.

It's kinda funny as I keep expecting my saber to be silver when it comes back.

Sentinel here. My Saber Throws seem to be fine, but I do recall it turning silver/white once when I hit a mob with Dispatch on Taris. Hmm.

I can confirm this. Was leveling my marauder last night when ever I would use Vicious Throw the fast spinning of the saber animation would show a pure white saber and the color of the blade would change when I catch my saber. I have not seen this happen on double saber throw however. I also tested it on my Jugg and had the same result for Vicious throw and Saber Throw. Both of my warriors use Black Red crystals. So it is a bug with attacks that use the rapid spinning lightsaber animation. Edited by Silko