Anyone else getting sick of the "Dread Masters?" What should come next?

GavinPatterson

You kill the physical embodiment of the Emperor at the end of the Jedi Knight storyline. At the end of the Sith Warrior storyline, you get a message from The Hand, telling you this. They then tell you this is not the end of the Emperor, and that another body is being/has been secured for him and they are preparing a ritual for the Emperor to take physical form again.

Apologies if any of that could use correction. Feel free to correct any mistakes!

I want Malgus back. Or like an earlier post said, Darth Marr/Satele Shan. Can't kill them off, but have them involved.

Even if for Imp Side, they have to battle members of a newly formed Jedi Council. And for Rep Side, members of the Dark Council. Then last boss would be Marr/Shan, but you don't kill them, they pull a

Revan and dissapear

. Implement Tython/Dromund Kaas instances specific for this. That way, you can explore new areas of the Academies.

So it would be like the Dread Guard, but I could see the above potentially being just a more incredible experience.

Which then sets up for future content for certain classes (Jedi Knight helping Shan to recover, and Sith Warrior establishing order in the sith empire in place of Marr as he recovers.)

One can dream, and one will know we may never see this, so let your imaginations run wild.

i knew the first part. I havnt got to the end of makeb story on my warrior to catch the rest. so I might be right the emperor comes back and wages all out war. hmm sounds like a good direction. heck with malgus they need to make up someone new!!!

Combating a Killik expansion only to find out that they were trying to prevent Abeloth's release from the Maw. Fight to delay her release until the Skywalkers come along and mess the whole thing up. Throw in a couple of Joiner Jedi and Sith just for fun.

Yes! We have one of the biggest wars this Galaxy ever saw so Abeloth MUST wake up!

Oddly enough apparently Soa was not the only Rakata alive outside of a Mind Trap. The Star Cabal had one too...

You meet a few others on Belsavis that were just in stasis, too. There's one in the Republic planet quest, in the Tomb, and another in the Inquisitor class quest.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.