Why do we not get Cartel coins for being loyal subs and buying ROTHC When it came out

TenDarkPaladins

Like title says. I have been a loyal subscriber since the game came out, preorder ROTHC the first day you could, and now am being told that I don't get the coins because I didn't wait to buy it. *** is wrong with you people. Reward the people who purchased it at the begining first, or at least with everyone who is buying it now. This must be fixed ASAP.

Because getting the expansion back then was it's own reward. If people do not feel getting something when it is released is a reward then they should demonstrate self control when it comes to purchases.

Just about everything eventually drops in price. This is the nature of things.

This is just my opinion mind...It doesnt mean the OPs opinion is not important or valid.

Edited by LordArtemis

Like title says. I have been a loyal subscriber since the game came out, preorder ROTHC the first day you could, and now am being told that I don't get the coins because I didn't wait to buy it. *** is wrong with you people. Reward the people who purchased it at the begining first, or at least with everyone who is buying it now. This must be fixed ASAP.

You *DO* get CCs for being a loyal customer and when you got ROTHC early you got all sorts of useful benefits that no one else can get. Not sure why you think you're not appreciated...

The coins are a *refund* to people who recently paid $10 for it since it is now being given away for free.

They are *NOT* a bonus.

Try to keep up.

They are not a "refund" at all. Biofail is keeping all of the money that they spent. They just can buy some things on the CM that literally cost almost nothing to produce.

Anyone else remember when "early access" for RotHC was so broken that the game had to be brought down b/c it was unplayable....yeah you don't see that mentioned much. :rolleyes:

It was?

Nope - don't remember that.

I just remember entering Makeb on the first day of pre-release and running the first of my characters through.

Don't remember not being able to play it.

Maybe I did wipe it from my memory.

Either way - in no way or form is anyone that bought the expansion more than a month ago due anything.

Anyone else remember when "early access" for RotHC was so broken that the game had to be brought down b/c it was unplayable....yeah you don't see that mentioned much. :rolleyes:

I remember when I sold stacks of medical grade injectors for a milion per stack, my first ever milion earnt in one go, and the first time ever I had a milion, too bad now stacks of 99 sell for 50k, if they get sold and if you get lucky :p

It was?

I just remember entering Makeb on the first day of pre-release and running the first of my characters through.

Either way - in no way or form is anyone that bought the expansion more than a month ago due anything.

i have the same recollection as you

It was?

That's probably why you don't see it mentioned much.

It had some problems (as does pretty much every MMO expansion at release) that required frequent patching in the early days, but the game was hardly unplayable.

Quick answer: because you got to play it when it came out, rather than 5 months later. That's what your 10 bucks was for.

I agree with you 100%! Of course the ftp people are defending themselves here saying we wine but bottom line is we supported SW (Bioware) by purchasing the expansion! Do they need to give people who already own the exp CC's? **ll yes and why? Because they just gave away something people payed good money for, REGARDLESS of how much it was and how long we've had it... We bought it to play it and the people who didn't should have to do the same! Makes me think of a Nanny game, Oh you bought the expansion, "here let me give you some free CC's because you bought it just before we gave it away while we give a Title nobody's ever going use to the people who bought it long ago and support our game so that you can have free stuff when we want to give it to you!

Seams to me the best option from here on out is NOT to buy any further expansions, just wait for it to be given to me, I'll get it sooner or later and with rewards Subs are gonna be Jealous of...

Bioware, you wonder why your always losing Subs and have to do Promotions, take a real hard look at what your doing here!!!

P.S. Just give me an ***hole title, I'll be proad to wear that forever!!!

They are not a "refund" at all. Biofail is keeping all of the money that they spent. They just can buy some things on the CM that literally cost almost nothing to produce.

You are correct, sir. They are offered to the customer as a condition of them not requesting a full cash refund for the price difference due to the price change.

It's not worded that way, of course, but that's exactly what it is.

Also, is this the 42nd thread on the same topic yet? That's the over/under my money is on.

So you're complaining that you got 5 months of game time, for $10? And want compensation for it?

Thats $2 a month mate... You really see that as an issue? :/

No, he got 5 months of gametime at the regular rate. He would have paid that rate regardless of whether he bought that expansion.

I think the OP is upset that recent purchasers are being compensated and he is being under appreciated. I do not share the sentiment BUT I do think that Bioware may have not thought this one out well when they decided to make ROTHC free.

Biofail.....

Now there's a name for past. :p Really? Is that the best you can do... hoist up a tired old meme?

They are not a "refund" at all.

Correct. They are an incentive to NOT ask for a refund. In some jurisdictions, and in common commercial practice in those jurisdictions some players could in fact ask for a refund since they purchased the expac so close to the go free date.

You DO get coins for being a loyal sub.. every single month you sub.

The expac.. that is a purchase... not a subscription.

Stop mixing up your realities, IMO. :)

What I love about this topic, all the excuses to troll.

"Stop being crybabies" "try to keep up" "its only $10 dollars"

It almost looks legitimate don't it?

Personally I think EABW should have just advertised this and not given out any cc's. Its always going to make people upset when you mess around with real money, regardless of the circumstances.