About Quinn [SPOILERS]

Rafaelfl

I just choked the living hell out of him and then kept him as an asset. It's what a Sith would do - after all, his betrayal was annoying only because he made me walk through that station for no reason, not because he actually came even close to being threatening.

After we established the fact that I can crush him like an insect at any moment and there is nothing he can do about it, except pray that I took it out that day on the droid - I believe loyalty through fear is assured.

Edited by Gaudrath

Oh, and by the way - you can get Pierce to keep tabs on Quinn. I love me a ship full of watchful eyes, so it goes something like this: I have Pierce watching Quinn, Broonmark is watching Pierce, Vette is watching Broonmark and Jaesa is watching Vette.

And I'm watching Jaesa. I'm watching her all the time.

Quite simple, really. :p

After Quinn's betrayal, I promptly went to the CM and purchased Treek (at half price, thanks to the one-time in-game CC purchase offer). I refuse on principle to allow Quinn back into my squad, which is not as satisfying as force-choking him to death like he deserves, but it's better than nothing.

After Quinn's betrayal, I promptly went to the CM and purchased Treek (at half price, thanks to the one-time in-game CC purchase offer). I refuse on principle to allow Quinn back into my squad, which is not as satisfying as force-choking him to death like he deserves, but it's better than nothing.

So you showed Bioware your disatisfaction with the story by giving them money? ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I have literally just moments ago reached this part of the story on my jug .... and the first thing I did was google "why can't I kill quinn?!"

This is the worst piece of story I have ever come across in a game, (worse than ME3 endings), it is completely out of character for my jug to let him live! Had I been able to, then I think this would have been the best of all the class story's.

Now I just don't want to even go on my ship .. he will be there .. alive ..... I would be quite happy for him to still be on-board .. if he were a corpse!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.