Double experience weekends..

Dedrayge

So, I recall the devs stating that these will continue to happen at future times. I'm curious if this still holds true and when.

I mainly ask due to the fact when trying to get the Baroness title for my female BH I chose a wrong dialogue option not realizing it would get me stuck with the Knight of Alderaan title instead. A ticket requesting a change in titles only resulted in a candy coated "Trololol, **** you" response. Basically, the only way I can get the title now is if I reroll. This is the main reason why I'd like to know if we will be getting another set of double experience weekends any time soon.

Would love to see this again, but instead I would prefer that the XP boosts be changed. I would like to see the following:

Minor XP boost - 1 hour - 25% Xp boost - 50 coins - green color

Medium XP boost - 1 hour - 50% Xp boost - 100 coins - blue color

Major XP boost - 1 hour - 100% Xp boost - 200 coins - purple color

Minor XP Penalty - 1 hour - 25% Xp penalty - 10 coins - red color

I think this would work better, and would provide the kind of Xp boosts and reductions that folks desire.

Edited by LordArtemis

Would love to see this again, but instead I would prefer that the XP boosts be changed. I would like to see the following:

Minor XP boost - 1 hour - 25% Xp boost - 50 coins - green color

Medium XP boost - 1 hour - 50% Xp boost - 100 coins - blue color

Major XP boost - 1 hour - 100% Xp boost - 200 coins - purple color

Minor XP Penalty - 1 hour - 25% Xp penalty - 10 coins - red color

I think this would work better, and would provide the kind of Xp boosts and reductions that folks desire.

200 CC for 1 hour?? If it was 5 hours I'd support your idea.

They really should do a Double XP to prepare people to patch 2.4.

They can just mail all the players with a buff item only usable during the double xp event.

200 CC for 1 hour?? If it was 5 hours I'd support your idea.

They really should do a Double XP to prepare people to patch 2.4.

They can just mail all the players with a buff item only usable during the double xp event.

Yea, one hour is too short. Not a bad idea, but, the cost for the time would leave it feeling lacking. I would just say the major needs to be a minimum of three hours.

Yea, definitely thinking it would have been a good idea to have a double exp close to 2.4. After all, with the changes to PTs people may feel inclined to play one. And of course in my case, since BW absolutely refuses to make any effort to swap out one title for another, which has left me pissed off at the moment. So, I'd definitely prefer double exp weeks sooner rather than later.

I am extremely burned out from leveling up alts and I really don't want to re-roll one just so I can get a title. After all, it's not just the time spent grinding again, but the fact people are charging an arm and a leg for gear on the GTN resulting in a rather large amount of credits going down the drain. This also means one generally needs to spend their time grinding out dailies opposed to enjoying the game.

Still, double exp does help alleviate a lot of the grinding involved...

Yea, one hour is too short. Not a bad idea, but, the cost for the time would leave it feeling lacking. I would just say the major needs to be a minimum of three hours.

Yea, definitely thinking it would have been a good idea to have a double exp close to 2.4. After all, with the changes to PTs people may feel inclined to play one. And of course in my case, since BW absolutely refuses to make any effort to swap out one title for another, which has left me pissed off at the moment. So, I'd definitely prefer double exp weeks sooner rather than later.

I am extremely burned out from leveling up alts and I really don't want to re-roll one just so I can get a title. After all, it's not just the time spent grinding again, but the fact people are charging an arm and a leg for gear on the GTN resulting in a rather large amount of credits going down the drain. This also means one generally needs to spend their time grinding out dailies opposed to enjoying the game.

Still, double exp does help alleviate a lot of the grinding involved...

I can change it to three hours or reduce the cost...whichever you guys think is more appropriate.