Epic Huttball Score

Ravashakk

BW should mail you a full Batman outfit.

I'm still trying to figure out why the PT yanked you TO the finish line. He kinda stood there afterward like "what the hell did I just do...".

Can we petition for you to make a Twitch account already? I think you'd have a good amount of followers watching your stream; the videos you do come out good.

I'm still trying to figure out why the PT yanked you TO the finish line. He kinda stood there afterward like "what the hell did I just do...".

Can we petition for you to make a Twitch account already? I think you'd have a good amount of followers watching your stream; the videos you do come out good.

I honestly think it was a mistimed yank to prevent me from getting the ball.

He was trying to pull him away from the ball pass guess he was lagging and his pull went off after neb was pushed out. He felt so shamed he left the warzone since we had a person on there side