Tryhard mode....ENGAGED!

Ravashakk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of shadows trying desperately to get a kill most the game.

lyric and shadiand. I don't think that's a callout. /shrug I pretty much expected the latter. this would have been more entertaining if you'd just solo'd the dude, but you were getting some pretty heavy heals at times too (not just the 1v2 at mid).

prolly just an optical illusion, but it looked like when lyric opened up on you with the kd, he was already netted. :confused:

mildly entertaining. would've been aces if you could stream their ops chat. I guarantee you the unguilded one was trolling his whole team about how bad they were and yelling at them to tunnel that stupid healer op (who wasn't healing).

edit: appreciate the 1080p option.

edit2: lol @ "meet me in den." default answer to anyone who laughs at his stupidity. the infiltration who loses a duel to any other class needs his account confiscated. /discussion

Edited by foxmob

I've been in pugs that beat premades.

Shadiland has messed up numerous warzones for me lmao.

Sometimes it only takes one person to do something stupid and ruin it all for the whole team

your problem is that you smash. roll a stealth class. you can troll the crap out of that tool. my fave WZ was following him to the opponent's pylon and then doing nothing that he told me too. classic! I was rolling (in-game and out!)

lyric and shadiand. I don't think that's a callout. /shrug I pretty much expected the latter. this would have been more entertaining if you'd just solo'd the dude, but you were getting some pretty heavy heals at times too (not just the 1v2 at mid).

prolly just an optical illusion, but it looked like when lyric opened up on you with the kd, he was already netted. :confused:

mildly entertaining. would've been aces if you could stream their ops chat. I guarantee you the unguilded one was trolling his whole team about how bad they were and yelling at them to tunnel that stupid healer op (who wasn't healing).

edit: appreciate the 1080p option.

edit2: lol @ "meet me in den." default answer to anyone who laughs at his stupidity. the infiltration who loses a duel to any other class needs his account confiscated. /discussion

I saw the Video and I agree with you.

Best part of that shadi guy is even if you do say you will go to outlaws den and duel him he already has a "you're too chicken to come out here" reply sent and ignores you immediately. I really hope he tries arenas when they come out, he'll be fun to farm.

Best part of that shadi guy is even if you do say you will go to outlaws den and duel him he already has a "you're too chicken to come out here" reply sent and ignores you immediately. I really hope he tries arenas when they come out, he'll be fun to farm.

LOL - this thread is gold! :cool:

ROFL this keeps getting better: "user has been deleted."

Edited by foxmob

NVM you didn't.

Dude you have to be Shadiand. Writing style is too much like his. If you can say he even has style lol

Plus your sig has a space between Me and !, which he puts spaces before all his ! in the pic.

Edited by Ravashakk

hehe, I remember this match, im Cainic, a half arsed healer in the match. It was no premade as im relatively new to pvp.

Life goes on, painfully I know for shadiland but remember this as well. When you get into a peeing match with an inferior person, you raise them to a higher position than merited. Just laugh, pet them on the head and move on as energies spent on foolish, is simply for the fools.

Yay for my 15 mins hehe.