Tryhard mode....ENGAGED!

Ravashakk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always figured tryhard mode was when premades ran grenade trains on people to try to set up kills in regs.

It does have more than one use. In this case, tryharding for a kill they don't get all game. The manner in which they do it shows a lack of smart playing by putting themselves in a bad position just to get said kill.

Personally, I was just trying to get a closer look at that cool mask. Don't take it personally.

Winning was not even a remote possibility this game. We had too many bads. Look at the scoreboard at the end.

11k, 33k, 86k. (At least one of them came in late at the end tho)

Personally, I was just trying to get a closer look at that cool mask. Don't take it personally.

Winning was not even a remote possibility this game. We had too many bads. Look at the scoreboard at the end.

11k, 33k, 86k. (At least one of them came in late at the end tho)

It was mainly shadiand, I'll admit. You were just unlucky enough to be grouped with him.

Although, your team (yourself included) made very few attempts at getting our node when we had 1 guy guarding it. No doubt we had the better team, but it wasn't so overwhelming that a talented shadow couldn't have turned the tide with a ninja cap.

I've been in pugs that beat premades.

Shadiland has messed up numerous warzones for me lmao.

Sometimes it only takes one person to do something stupid and ruin it all for the whole team

Okay him ! And it was against premade. But how did he mess it up ?