The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Just give us unmodded versions of the lvl 15, 31, and 43 gear in our collections

calypsissmexy

Once an item or gear set has been acquired on a single character, the player can use Cartel Coins to unlock that item or gear set for all characters on the account, with the exception of level 15, 31, and 43 Adaptable gear and Cartel Reputation items.

This seems simple to me...

I have "collected" the outlaw's armor but cannot transfer a copy to other chars on my account. Why not just let us unlock an unmodded version of these armors?

On the contrary. Everyone's annoyed by this. We've been asking for ages. I've lost track of how many threads have been started about this exact same issue and I think most people have just accepted that Bioware have no interest in allowing us to recover these sets through Collections :(

The way it worked out for me was I wasted $13 because I didn't dig through patch notes to find this out first. If you can't use the primary function of the collections feature with something, why have it as a collection item? It's deceptive, intentional or not. Edited by calypsissmexy