Are they really only posting in one of the ACs forums?

Solzean

For instance, when they post for Jug, are they really not posting the response to the 3 questions in the Guardian forums as well? Or have I just completely missed them in the forums? Seems like they pick 1 faction and that's it. Cmon Eric, step up your game, I know you can do it =D.

btw, I know its as simple as looking at the dev tracker or switching between the two and looking, but this seems like something that would just show good quality and dedication by doing it right.

For instance, when they post for Jug, are they really not posting the response to the 3 questions in the Guardian forums as well? Or have I just completely missed them in the forums? Seems like they pick 1 faction and that's it. Cmon Eric, step up your game, I know you can do it =D.

btw, I know its as simple as looking at the dev tracker or switching between the two and looking, but this seems like something that would just show good quality and dedication by doing it right.

if the questions are for the Juggernaut AC and therefore from the Juggernaut class representative, then they post the replies in the Juggernaut sub-forum.

They don't "pick 1 faction". When it's time for the Guardian AC's questions, they'll post the answers there.

It doesn't matter that they are mirror classes. That way we get answers to more questions, so I don't see the problem with that.

if the questions are for the Juggernaut AC and therefore from the Juggernaut class representative, then they post the replies in the Juggernaut sub-forum.

They don't "pick 1 faction". When it's time for the Guardian AC's questions, they'll post the answers there.

It doesn't matter that they are mirror classes. That way we get answers to more questions, so I don't see the problem with that.

Ah I was unaware of that fact. I retract my previous statement because 2 sets of 3 is much better!