The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bendak Starkiller Armor

Kuronan

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who saw that armor in a playthrough of KOTOR and wanted it (yes, including the helmet)

I don't know how many other NPCs in the game sport similar armor or the exact same, but I'd still like to request either the Bendak Starkiller Armor, or the general outfit. (Maybe Bendak's armor will be a Collector's Edition Item?)

I don't advise to post future cartel items pics on the official forms.

But to get the record straight. It's Cassus Fett's armor, not Starkiller. Notice the cape. and its lore gear so its not dye able.

Why not post them on the forums? Against the rules or?

And yes, Cassus Fett's armour, although having the same basic structure as other Neo-Crusader armours, is unique -- just as unique as Mandalore the Preserver's. It denotes him as second in command of Neo-Crusaders, and thus has a more special standing.

I'd like them to just release a "non-lore" Neo-Crusader armour in the blue colouration, which we can dye with the deep red/white and light orange/white modules for the other two ranks. Or totally unrelated colours. Then we could have Bendak Starkiller's, Bralor's, Kelborn's and other character's armours without having to wait for one special set. And I don't think those should be "lore armours". Mandalorians often keep armour sets as keepsake from clan members of the past. So it's not as out of place in the era like Malak's or Revan's outfits.

I'd like them to just release a "non-lore" Neo-Crusader armour in the blue colouration, which we can dye with the deep red/white and light orange/white modules for the other two ranks. Or totally unrelated colours. Then we could have Bendak Starkiller's, Bralor's, Kelborn's and other character's armours without having to wait for one special set. And I don't think those should be "lore armours". Mandalorians often keep armour sets as keepsake from clan members of the past. So it's not as out of place in the era like Malak's or Revan's outfits.

This. Boba Fett has Jango's original armor. Jango got it from his father in some EU backstory, and so on.