PvP - Story Telling.

MasterFryman

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow it only took you guys 5 hours and 5 posts after ending fatedd's derogatory bs campaign to start your own. Glad to see such good class acts on this server, you must make jackrip proud.

don't be a baby, i didn't create this thread. plus, i didn't mean any disrespect by that so don't read it like that. or maybe you have something personal against me?

but wait, go back to the fat edd bit: do you support him? have you seen some of the things he's said? if you think it's bs, you're simply uninformed.

Wow it only took you guys 5 hours and 5 posts after ending fatedd's derogatory bs campaign to start your own. Glad to see such good class acts on this server, you must make jackrip proud.

ending? i'm just getting started, we don't let fools like that get away with acting like that.

but srsly by now you would think that forum would have been taken down haha

:D

the pot5 forums must be REALLY bad then!

Oh yeah...they don't throw punches. It's like for some, trolling is their job and for a few other's, it's their life.

If Fatedd happened to be over there, he'd probably have anywhere from ten to twenty people trolling him. With the possibility of even more. :eek:

don't be a baby, i didn't create this thread. plus, i didn't mean any disrespect by that so don't read it like that. or maybe you have something personal against me?

but wait, go back to the fat edd bit: do you support him? have you seen some of the things he's said? if you think it's bs, you're simply uninformed.

I don't have anything against you, hell i even consider frequencyz a friend. I think we both lost a bit in translation. Didn't realize you were trying to compliment WOOK, thanks :)

As for fatedd I don't give a **** about him. He says a lot of bs and frequencyz called him out on it.

I just found the post about WOOK strange after fatedd's attack on ya'll

I don't have anything against you, hell i even consider frequencyz a friend. I think we both lost a bit in translation. Didn't realize you were trying to compliment WOOK, thanks :)

As for fatedd I don't give a **** about him. He says a lot of bs and frequencyz called him out on it.

<3 krent

Wook DID leave a ranked game though....I wasn't there....but it happened.

Maybe they were just having a bad day.

fair enough, it was for sure a compliment.

this thread, for me, was so we could move on from that other business. i think we milked it for what it was worth.

one time my guildie and i carried da team on our backs in hypergate team capped our pylon everyone but me and my guildie went mid guildie and i went their pylon rinse repeat...

long story short one the match like 1.1k to 0 and make some pubs ragequit

Oh my! 1.1k

Your green score bar must be so big. Got pics?

I'll show mine if you show yours :rod_wink_g:

One time, we were owning in huttball, and after scoring, me and my guildie got stuck in the end zone. However, instead of dying or running, we (me as heals, him as tank with 44k health) survived for the entire 2nd half of the match in their end zone 6v2 while our team went and scored 3 more times. Heal to full and sin tanks ftw :D