lol

mfourcustom

lol wow.. devs back pedaling in trailers. /Facepalm

Merc win? lmao. I wonder how many of those devs still work for Bioware. Oh surprise surprise, Peckenpaugh is pro jedi knight. The continual buffs to marauders and jugs and the neglecting or dismantling of all the other class archetypes sure makes a lot of sense now.

lol wow.. devs back pedaling in trailers. /Facepalm

Merc win? lmao. I wonder how many of those devs still work for Bioware. Oh surprise surprise, Peckenpaugh is pro jedi knight. The continual buffs to marauders and jugs and the neglecting or dismantling of all the other class archetypes sure makes a lot of sense now.

:rak_03:

This ones even better! lol

The scoundrel def needs to backpedal more.

Also I like how the jug stands there and eats flyby for no good reason.

Also, "The Warrior should win a fight with the smuggler because the smuggler doesn't have a lightsaber." LOL pretty much sums up this game.

The scoundrel def needs to backpedal more.

Also I like how the jug stands there and eats flyby for no good reason.

Also, "The Warrior should win a fight with the smuggler because the smuggler doesn't have a lightsaber." LOL pretty much sums up this game.

That was my favorite part :p

I remember this one when Watchman/Annihilation was awesome.

Actually I think I prefer 2.0 smash over that, at least smash doesn't self-heal. Course that was back in vanilla era where very very few people knew how to use their class let alone counter someone elses.