The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

[PET] Body in the carbonite

Esail

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Some Months passed and still nothing !

They don't have to do anything it's allready coded in the game !!!

No at Bioware they said they listend to the community but I wonder who they listen ?

Never saw on this forum someone asking for so many ****** set that makes you look like a dumb and they are good to copy past items but change colors !

So when do you devs stop taking drugs and give us what we asked for ?

• 2 months later...

Really I don't understand you guys at Bioware !!!

Do you take some drugs, pills, do they engage dumb people in their firm ?

We asked for a for a human or alien in the carbonite and what do you put in a future cartel pack !!!

A animal pet in the carbonite !!!

You guys are really dumbs !!! Yes you are !

Really I don't understand you guys at Bioware !!!

Do you take some drugs, pills, do they engage dumb people in their firm ?

We asked for a for a human or alien in the carbonite and what do you put in a future cartel pack !!!

A animal pet in the carbonite !!!

You guys are really dumbs !!! Yes you are !

Hey at least they gave you something in carbonite, Vectors been wearing my agents bras for years and they haven't even offered him counseling :p

To be fair, there is the possibility that the size is an issue. The captured bounties during bounty week are huge relative to the current pets in game! And at least Monkey Lizards are considered sentient by some, and are troublesome enough beings that I can see people putting bounties on them.

Hmm . . . maybe something like an Ugnaught would be small enough, if that is the problem? :p

Edited by Gwena

To be fair, there is the possibility that the size is an issue. The captured bounties during bounty week are huge relative to the current pets in game! And at least Monkey Lizards are considered sentient by some, and are troublesome enough beings that I can see people putting bounties on them.

Hmm . . . maybe something like an Ugnaught would be small enough, if that is the problem? :p

Exactly. You would think the size issue would be an obvious reason, but some people love to moan about their impractical suggestions being ignored, even when BW is willing to compromise with a scaled-down version. Besides, it makes sense for a carbonite 'pet' to be of a pet. ;) While an Ugnaught might be small enough, a monkey-lizard is just funnier.

Edited by HeatRacer