Where are the rules for collections posted?!

calypsissmexy

Bah! I just collected every piece of an armor set then CS told me I have to collect all the pieces WITH A SINGLE CHARACTER. ***?

Where does it say this? I've googled and can't find anything. All I knew was I had to have all the pieces. I mean, it's a legacy feature, why in the heck would I think I had to have all the pieces bound to a single character?

It has always been with a single character. Any time you unlock something on the CS you have to unlock it on your other characters...so whatever made you believe you could unlock something on seperate characters?

It has always been with a single character. Any time you unlock something on the CS you have to unlock it on your other characters...so whatever made you believe you could unlock something on seperate characters?

Mostly the legacy-wide quality of the collections system led me to assume it didn't matter who in my legacy had which piece.

Obviously that's not the reality.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.