2.3.2 Individual Class Records (under new management...again)

Babychka

http://i.imgur.com/BBujQo2.jpg

This was a great game by many ppl, including the 4, yes four (4), frigging million and a half plus healers on the other team, their beast tank, and our kickass heals as well. unfortunately for our healers, the other team really didn't put out much in the way of deeps, so their heal numbers don't really reflect as highly as the other healers. With these thoughts in mind, i see several records in this screenshot. I don't know if I got them all though

Section Overall Damage

Class Scoundrel

Rank you think the record qualifies for 2

Toon name Napheli

Record 1,830,354

Section Overall Damage

Class Sentinel

Rank you think the record qualifies for 4

Toon name Rippernine

Record 2,114,597

Section Overall Protection

Class Jugg

Rank you think the record qualifies for 3

Toon name Ve-Rod

Record 1,104,642.

I think Napheli and Rippernine numbers would also be records for damage/death ratio for the respective classes.

And for pure overkill, #4 on scoundrel dps http://i.imgur.com/YmEIC9J.jpg

wouldve won that match if people could be bothered to stop number farming to respond to incomings

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For meh first wz evar as lethality, it's decent :rak_03: Also, of the scoundrels left, it is #1 :p

Was surprised to see u playing it last night tbh. Knew u were a middle tree kind of guy if u weren't healing. You're right though...if u take away the guys that don't play here anymore it would be the top posted record. :D

Was surprised to see u playing it last night tbh. Knew u were a middle tree kind of guy if u weren't healing. You're right though...if u take away the guys that don't play here anymore it would be the top posted record. :D

I got bored and wanted to see if there was a wz that I could literally just use Shrap Bomb and get top damage. It works surprisingly well

I got bored and wanted to see if there was a wz that I could literally just use Shrap Bomb and get top damage. It works surprisingly well

U can say that about almost any class spamming an aoe.

Spamming frag grenade on cool down will do more dmg. All scoundrels have that.

Edited by Ravashakk

U can say that about almost any class spamming an aoe.

Spamming frag grenade on cool down will do more dmg. All scoundrels have that.

Good tip, I'll try to 2-button my way to top dps next time :cool:

Btw, Sage spammable is only single-target, Shadows have a 10m restriction, Assault can't really dot spam, and Gunslingers can do it a bit better.

Good tip, I'll try to 2-button my way to top dps next time :cool:

Btw, Sage spammable is only single-target, Shadows have a 10m restriction, Assault can't really dot spam, and Gunslingers can do it a bit better.

In order to hit 1800 dps using only shrap bomb, you would have had to have had 6 guys dotted from start to finish, no dot clipping, and the dots would have to crit 100% of the time.

Sorry to be a pest, but you got the total damage/0 death ratio category right, but you put me on top of total assassin/shadow damage.

Can you readjust that to put Damager back on top and me in second with 1,703,508 damage, picture link is http://i.imgur.com/Blk3FKN.jpg.

Thanks.

Sorry about that. I don't know how I did that but I did the last update at like 4 am so that's probably why. Made the correction. Thanks for letting me know.

All records have been updated.

Thank you to all of you who have stuck to the format I posted or something similar as it makes it easier/faster for me and allows me to get the records updated as quickly as possible. If you aren't posting like that I can still get your record updated as long as all the info is there it just usually takes a little longer. Also please use imgur.com for your screenshots whenever possible for two reasons. The screenshots are usually clearer and can be easily zoomed in on and the links to the ss use less characters in the post. This is important because there is a limit of 50k characters per post which the current records thread is at. I will find ways to work around this whenever possible but it makes it easier if we have more space to deal with. Ty.

Also if you haven't noticed the Table of Contents is now linked to the corresponding sections. Just click on the section you want to see and it will jump to that section rather than having to scroll down. I also added a link at the end to return to the Table of Contents rather than having to scroll up. Hope that makes it more convenient/easier for everyone. That is the first minor update/change to the list. I plan on rolling out the next major update/addition soon so stay tuned :p.

Edited by Babychka

Thanks for taking this over(again), I know Dressa

Pick up that name you dropped.;)

will appreciate it...

I truly do... Shout out to the big homie Yuuzhan. Holla when you see me lurking around pvp area on fleet every 1-2 weeks :p

Edited by ace_boogie