[BUG] Precepter's Vestments Armor

Skyhijinx

Okay, I just got this armor for my Sage and I LOVE it. It perfectly matches my Copper Lightsaber. However, the thing hanging from the waist in the front is apparently also in the back causing it to glitch through the cape when you're standing still and it flickers in and out while you run.

It's driving me crazy.

EDIT: I'm sorry; I realized now that this is in the wrong place.

Edited by Skyhijinx

Hi Skyhijinx,

We are currently focusing on resolving the graphical issues that exist on several Cartel Market items, including the Preceptor's Vestments. We will list this and a few others that have known graphical bugs on the Known Issues today.

I have a Shadow still waiting on Coruscant since that time, I'm afraid she died under the weight of cobwebs... as the Preceptor's Vestment is bugged since last year when you introduced classic/normal versions of some CM items.

Hi Skyhijinx,

We are currently focusing on resolving the graphical issues that exist on several Cartel Market items, including the Preceptor's Vestments. We will list this and a few others that have known graphical bugs on the Known Issues today.

Amber the first thing I look for in new packs(and direct purchase items) are bugs. Would you like me to list the currently seen clipping issues etc?

If you use it or not. here is my current listing.

Direct Purchase

*Investigator chest double hood, hood down shouldn't exist.

*Pathfinder's chest double hood, hood down shouldn't exist.

*Eradicator's Mask has no voice changer. Planned or accidental. Thousands of players want it.

Cloak Robe items like the Valiant Jedi and Eradicator's Warsuit do not disable belt's back attachments like chestpices with a cape do. So the Cloak Robe items still have the back belt attachments stick out of the cape in a clippy manner.

Reputation Vendor. (p.s) why not have these guys sell dyes too? Not schematics but the actual things.))

*Shock Trooper Tac helmet is missing voice modulation.

*Opulent Triumviate Helmet is lacking voice modulation.

*The Crotch flaps of the Shock Trooper Tac armor/Imperial C.E. Trooper chest do VERY Inappropriate positions when using the new chair emotes, or kneeling.

Shipment 1 Packs

*Preceptor's Robe voss robe flaps need to be removed from the buttox. It sticks out of the robe. Defiling one of the most would be popular jedi robes.

*Mask of Nihilius doesn't look like a female face under the mask for female characters.

*EMOTE:FLOURISH. Still. Broken. Remove the sheathing part of the emote and make it work just like the sheath/sheathing emote where it just acts like you are unsheathing it.

Shipment 2.

*Every helmet in Shipment 2 that covers your mouth is missing voice modulation. Thul Loyalist, Restored Triumvirate, Malaks(thats open for discussion) Mantellian, Red Blades,

*Restored Triumvirate Chest thinks it has rockets on the back and they magically appear out of nothing.

*Holoprojector Disguise shouldn't be breaking on emotes or unsheathing our weapon. Damage only as the description says. Making its 3 minute duration of beauty null when it breaks on anything.

Bastila's Brown Shoulderpads clip inside the shoulders. need to be re-adjusted.

*Relaxed Vestments on females cuts the skin under the right breast. (better detailed in other reports)

Shipment 3.

Cover of the Contractor's Pack needs to be changed. It advertises the Morlinger Aggressor when it is actually not apart of that pack according to collections.

*Darth Sion's Pauldron on females shares the same issue with the Relaxed Vestments.

*Darth Sion's Pauldron on body type 2 males has our shoulder stick out of the strap holding the shoulderpad.

*Darth Sion's Pauldron on body type 3 males has it stick out like it hates our hygine.

*Mandalore the Perserver's Helmet is missing Voice Modulation. (It is lore for it to have it!!!! :( :( :( :( :( )

*CD-33 Blaster Rifle shoots out of thin air instead of the barrel.

Edited by Magnusheart