I highly recommend...

CKNORTH

I highly Recomened the Turtle Beach Ear Force X12 Headset, a big part of why I really love this game is because of the great Audio. I was lucky enough to get the X12 headset as a gift and wholly crap what a difference, I decided to test it on the return trailer and it gave me goose bumps. The low basey rumbles of explosions and blaster fire was intense, mixed in with the sounds of light sabres and the SW music.... /drool. The headset uses a USB and both Audio and mic inputs. Even with my low budget sound card it made the game much more intense. So in all if you love the games audio the Headset is a must have! Anyhow I thought I should share one of the reasons I love this game, if you have a great device that inhances you're SW gaming please share. Thank You! :)

Turtle Beach Shareholder? :p

J/K :)

Even If you don't use the ones the OP recommended.. I definitely recommend ALWAYS play the game with a good set of headphones. There is a lot going on in the sound channel of this MMO. :)

Haha share holder, funny :p

Turtle Beach Shareholder? :p

J/K :)

Even If you don't use the ones the OP recommended.. I definitely recommend ALWAYS play the game with a good set of headphones. There is a lot going on in the sound channel of this MMO. :)

Agree I typically play the game through my Sony speakers but recently I put on my razor head phones to ensure I didn't wake anyone while killing **** at 5AM and I must admit there are a lot of sounds I missed or didn't standout like they do using a good headset. I have yet to go back to the speakers because ther are so many year sounds in the game that remind you of iconic SW sounds.

+1 for bringing this up.

Agree I typically play the game through my Sony speakers but recently I put on my razor head phones to ensure I didn't wake anyone while killing **** at 5AM and I must admit there are a lot of sounds I missed or didn't standout like they do using a good headset. I have yet to go back to the speakers because ther are so many year sounds in the game that remind you of iconic SW sounds.

+1 for bringing this up.

Hmm... must try this. I've only ever used headphones when on Vent.