The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Space achievements revoked in 2.3.2?

WhyNot

What is going on with space achievements? :rod_confused_p:

Prior to this patch, I had 100% completion of all space achievements (General, Imperial, & Republic). However, now I only have 98% Imperial (missing "Eliminate Fighters" for Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery [5 points]) and 98% Republic (missing "Neutralize the Enemy Fleet" for Javaal Fleet Action Mastery [5 ponts]). I'll try redoing them and report back whether the achievements updated.

Anyone else have achievements that went away with this new patch (2.3.2 on 2013-09-04)?

-----

Update: Got some interesting, if not desirable, results. While running Javaal Fleet Action (just once), I was re-granted its achievement. However, even after running (on a different character, obviously) Saleucami Fleet Action twice, I was not re-granted the missing achievement for it. Both times through it, the counter for destroying ships and turrets incremented like it should; but, when it was completed, there was no achievement indication, just a notice of "Completed Bonus Mission: Suppress the Enemy Fleet". (The first time through, I did not have the missing achievement tracked like I did when running Javaal. The second time, I had Saleucami Fleet Action Mastery tracked.) So, now, I have only 98% for Imperial, 100% for Republic, 100% General, & 99% overall Space achievements.

Edited by WhyNot