Makeb Planet Codex still broken?

Bar-Da-Voya

Can confirm.

I guess the planet entry will only show up when entering Makeb the first time, or when having the initial conversation there, or even when getting the mission to visit Makeb. Clever!

If this is true, all our higher level toons won't get the entry. Hopefully, Bioware will think of another (=additional) solution.

Edited by mdahm

• Dev Post

Hello folks,

We will look into what needs to be done for those of you who are saying that you're still not being granted the Makeb Achievement post 2.3.2 when traveling there. Please continue to provide any relevant details and whether or not you're able to get the Achievement on a character who is visiting for the first time.

Thank you!

Auch wenn es ein Englischer Eintrag ist, passt es trotzdem hier her.

Ich war heute auf denn Testserver, ich bin dort mit einen lvl50iger Char das erste mal angekommen und habe alle Gespräche gemacht, bis ich zum erstenmal das Taxi nehmen musste.

Ich habe bis dorthin, noch keinen Kodex Eintrag für Makeb bekommen.

Habe danach das Taxi genommen und die erste Quest angenommen und auch noch keinen Kodex Eintrag für Makeb.

Daher denke ich, das der Kodex buggy ist.

1. People who already finished makeb quests

no receive Planetary Codex "Makeb"

i think need check who finish Makeb quest ark

and grant Planetary makeb codex in next patch))

----------------------------------------

2. additional Amber i think some codex fix

not listed in Patch Notes

i read about fix "Ithorian"

but find what "Weequay" and "Trandoshan" species codex be fixed too

but nothing about it in PatchNotes 2.3.2

--------------------------------------

3. and last

i see you add missed planet titles in "lost knowledge"

question:

its knowledge lost forever or its temporary measure

and it be available sometime?

Edited by EnmaAii

1. People who already finished makeb quests

no receive Planetary Codex "Makeb"

i think need check who finish Makeb quest ark

and grant Planetary makeb codex in next patch))

----------------------------------------

2. additional Amber i think some codex fix

not listed in Patch Notes

i read about fix "Ithorian"

but find what "Weequay" and "Trandoshan" species codex be fixed too

but nothing about it in PatchNotes 2.3.2

--------------------------------------

3. and last

i see you add missed planet titles in "lost knowledge"

question:

its knowledge lost forever or its temporary measure

and it be available sometime?

I can answer the second question kill that elite Trandoshan on Belsavis in that Trandoshan area for Empire quest and locate a medium armor vendor on Nar Shaddaa Promenade there is a lore object there and many other species as well.

All in all I've found 12 new species, bringing my total up to 22 out of 40 as a imperial. Was glad to finally get sith academy location but still not the title which I am thinking wasn't put in lost knowledge. Several of my planets are just down to those 1-3 codex entrees that just continue to not be found since beta testing the game 2 years ago. It is slowly getting closer and it'd just a matter of time until it's all fixed, just hate how long it's been. Personally still have some 200 codex entries to find out of 923, and just broke 20k achievements so I am happy.

Hello folks,

We will look into what needs to be done for those of you who are saying that you're still not being granted the Makeb Achievement post 2.3.2 when traveling there. Please continue to provide any relevant details and whether or not you're able to get the Achievement on a character who is visiting for the first time.

Thank you!

Planetary Codexes currently at 14/15 and the Total has jumped by around 26 or so:

I went back to Makeb by ship and quick travel = nothing

Landed, rode about a bit killed a few beasties = Nothing...

Started the quest chain on a new character, followed through to Makeb spoke to Avesta and rode about a bit also killing a few beasties... = Nothing

I submitted an in game ticket that was answered by M0T0 to say to bug report it and keep checking the forums for future patch notes.

Also I think the Titles section hasn't updated at mine are still showing at 56/91 and I'm a codex whore with 750+ so far...

It has always been available if you clicked on the sign on the Makeb space station. However, it is still broken in the sense that it doesn't show categories like Bestiary, Locations, Lore, Persons of Note etc.

It claims to have only 2 entries on Makeb (which is clearly not the case) but it doesn't even say which.

Oricon's Codex on the PTS seems to have the same issue. There are at least 6-7 entries that I've found on the PTS but the planetary entry claims to have 0 subcategories or entries.

Edited by CommanderKeeva

I am obviously missing something. Which sign are we clicking on to get the planet to open in the codex?

If I am understanding the waypoint right it should be around the center post in the first room once you leave your ship. Please help the frustrate Jedi.

Thank you,