Saleucami fleet action mastery bugged

StefanInter

Pretty simple to figure : it's the only achievement requirement that do not have the name of any bonus quest on that space mission. Any other achivements for other space mission have the requirements having the same names than bonus quests.

It's very likely "asking" for a bonus quest that is not one of those available.

It probably only needs a change of name entry or ID entry to make it work again.

The more likely reason that it takes so long since they acknowledged the bug, is because it's very low on their priority list. Nothing more.

No, the REAL issue is; it used to be fine.. I was 100/100... Then they 'patch' something and break this item and never fix it. It seems every patch they break something else. How many terminals at the rep fleet for quick-travel to the dailys don't work or haven't worked over the time... Weapon mod benches in the VIP area that still don't work... etc.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the REAL issue is; it used to be fine.. I was 100/100... Then they 'patch' something and break this item and never fix it. It seems every patch they break something else. How many terminals at the rep fleet for quick-travel to the dailys don't work or haven't worked over the time... Weapon mod benches in the VIP area that still don't work... etc.
It's true I had some achievements that disappeared... Like several.

But still, it doesn't change that if the achievement is suddenly checking for a quest that doesn't exist, from the point of view of the game, it is currently "not completed". And if its status is reset because of a change, anyone who had it completed, lost its completion.

It's true I had some achievements that disappeared... Like several.

But still, it doesn't change that if the achievement is suddenly checking for a quest that doesn't exist, from the point of view of the game, it is currently "not completed". And if its status is reset because of a change, anyone who had it completed, lost its completion.

Well ya, in this case, that is the bug with this particular issue. But it is still a bug where they patch something and it breaks something else. The standing joke every Tuesday now is 'What will not work today?'. Not what did they change... Or, they think they fixed something and they made it worse. Instead of an 'oops, let us fix that', they just ignore it. It a lack of any real 'CARE' for the game that is what is driving away the other players.

Edited by SirGCal

• 3 weeks later...
Saleucami seems to have the wrong bonus objectives.

When you read the names in the space mission, there are 3 bonuses, but none are actually called "Eliminate Fighters". Can't remember the exact names, but they are slightly different.

So you can complete 3 bonus missions, but none of them are Eliminate Fighters and so you don't get the Mastery achievement.

I found a page that helps you with what you need to do for each bonus mission, and indeed Saleucami Fleet Action has 3 bonus missions according to the page

here is the link: http://www.sinisterswarm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13173

look under post number 2

Bump. I don't see why this would be difficult to fix. If nothing else, just do like they just did to the Beastmaster of Ilum achievement last patch, and pull Saleucami out of the list of possible achievements.

The Kath Hound you needed to complete the Beastmaster of Ilum is located on Alderaan. A friend of mine found it a few months back and told me about it. I go, kill the Kath Hound, and see the Beastmaster of Ilum pop then the Galactice Beastmaster popped. There are about 2 or 3 Kath Hounds there around the middle of the Glarus Valley map north of the water.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I can confirm this bug is finally fixed. I completed the Mastery achievement yesterday or the day before. The "eliminate fighters" sub-achievement is gone, replaced by "eliminate the big capital ship thingy at the end".

Nice to see it finally addressed.