The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Mistress of Pain

Hunterkat

You have a SS of that by chance? I did a quick google search and couldn't find one, and been awhile since I've run a BH through Tatooine so I forget what it looks like.

No, forget to get one. It looks a bit like the one from the CE vendor (I think it's from there) but has some really cool light chain mesh on it. Also has lots of jewelry.

No, forget to get one. It looks a bit like the one from the CE vendor (I think it's from there) but has some really cool light chain mesh on it. Also has lots of jewelry.

Yeah, it does look nice. A bit, erm, tampy, but does have some class to it, as well.

Edited by Helig

Hah, I'm an idiot. It just occurred to me that I have a BH on another server that is on Tatooine and hasn't gotten to that part yet. Here in a little bit, I'll just log on and play through till that part, at which time I'll try and get a screen shot for her too.

I think the Mistress of Pain wears a set from the Imperial Security Key vendor.

Yeah just got done running that part of the quest and the "Lady of Pain", which is why I couldn't find it online I was looking for Mistress of Pain, has got a recolored version of the Imp side security key vendor dancers outfit. I don't think the security key set has got a dye slot in it though so you wouldn't be bale to change its color to match.

Ok, I was wrong and two accounts. first it is Lady of Pain, not mistress. Second, the one like it is from the Security Key vendor. I found a few images online to share.

First is the Lady of Pain's outfit,

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/3392/xoct.jpg

Second in the Security Key Vendor outfit or Imperial Dancer's outfit,

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5677/d87b.png

As you can see they are similar but the Lady's outfit has more jewelry and the cool mesh that I like.