NPC conversation problem...

virnek

Okay so look i have a sith inquisitor im doing the mission "Giant Killer" its where you kill Darth Scotia and then go to the party to go and tak to zash and then you go met her again at the chambers. At the chambers the I start the conversation and then she says something and it just stops. I've tried everything.. I restarted the login screen, restart my computer, I re-did the mission I typed in /stuck I tried to skip it with space. I dont know what else to do can you guys please help me out im stuck on this mission and cannot do anything becuase of the NPC conversation just stops.

Khem is the only companion an inquisitor has at that point (unless you've got Treek or HK, I guess). You should definitely put in a ticket about it, not really sure what else can be done if resetting it didn't work :( Edited by Lesaberisa

When you go back to the chambers to speak to her, there are 2 investigators that you need to talk to before you talk to Zash. It should automatically start the conversation with them when you get close to them. Did you possibly miss them or hit escape and not talk to them?