Cell for each skill tree

iamnotacrook

Couldn't find any information about this, as before i just gather information and facts before starting on one.

I don't know what it's called, energy cells or stance... one for each skill tree. For example, what cell, stance or whatever should i use for MM or Eng.? So i choose right one for the right tree.

Don't know... that's why i asked, to know.

Snipers(all agents actually) have no stance requirements for skills within their trees. That being said Snipers use a mechanic called cover in order to have access to their harder hitting moves. You need cover in order to use your fundamental moves(such as snipe) and to generally be able to play the class efficiently

No stances

Cover mechanic to use abilities

You can get a good idea of what I mean if you level an agent to level 7.

Edited by CJNJ

Cover is what you'll need, but that's not a stance or anything stance-like... but more like a "status".

You don't pick it between variations of "stance-like" abilties like a Warrior would have to choose between Shii-cho, Soresu, Shien etc... As an Agent, you have it, and Snipers have to enable it to be able to fight at full potential regardless of spec.

It looks more like some classes of other games that may use a "berzerk state", even though that's still different. I can't think of any real similarities with other games, I think that it's unique to SWTOR.

As a result, this status immunize you to interrupts and grants some defense against ranged attacks, as long as you don't move, otherwise Cover will end. With this status, you'll be able to use all of your abilties, while without it, only a part of them.

As it's somthing that's not a "stance", people will be able to, and will try to, remove your cover status by using some CC.

Edited by Altheran

Snipers(all agents actually) have no stance requirements for skills within their trees. That being said Snipers use a mechanic called cover in order to have access to their harder hitting moves. You need cover in order to use your fundamental moves(such as snipe) and to generally be able to play the class efficiently

No stances

Cover mechanic to use abilities

So i have this cover no matter skill tree i use, just only that cover? No like cells like bounty hunters use? It