Dread Forged armour.....DISGUSTING

Psychana

Dear Bioware....

this is not a rhetorical question.....but are you really trying to get people to unsub ?....i think you are doing quite an amazing job....

I have just seen the new Dread forged Armour.....and it is DISGUSTING....revolting....and have you actually put any thought into it ?..as it all look completely the same...

The only decent suit sets that have come out are on the cartel markets...and even some of those, i would not be caught dead in...you really need to take your entire "costume" design team out and blaster pistol the lot of them...or just the guy that said " yes, thats looks great".....

This has been an issue for me since day 1, from the early armour to the new sets, i thought the dyes would help...but NO...you even wasted that, seriously...do you have people covertly trying to sabotage this game....I REALLY THINK YOU DO...

I have this really radical idea....why not set up a team...to look over old Star Wars comics, the games, and all other reference material they can get there hands on, and develop some of that stuff...and maybe give it a twist...because right now....the toons in SWTOR look terrible...the ladies stuff looks ****ty, the guy stuff looks unbelievably bad....i mean, armor is not just for stats, set bonuses and such like...its to look cool, individualise and "make the character your own"....

This just adds to the list of reasons i have to unsubbing right now, and giving my money to a game where the team can actually make it look authentic, stylish and let people enjoy the way there toon looks while killing huge droids, or Pvp'ers....JUST GET IT RIGHT....jesus....you have had a over a year and a half now..and your still delivering poor content, poor PvP, poor toon looks.....maybe just fire most of the team and give players some input...GOD FORBID....man this game had so much potential..and your just flushing it all away.....GET A GRIP.

or.....more people will simply unsub and walk away.....

Edited by Psychana
speeling is bad...

They have put in armor fromt he movies. There are modable regular robes from several levels and even 2 adaptive versions for CHEAP on the GTN. Oh, trooper armor? Yup, standard issues clone armor is there as well.

What else do you want? The pilot armor? It's there, social armor, and 2 versions of adaptable in the cartel market.

There is no other armor from the movies, some basic clothing that is shown (han's jacket is in the game, Lando's cape look is as well, Leia changed her look pretty consistently so she has no iconic look but her white outfit has no analogue due to all the flowy fabric they can't put in the game).

Comics? Really? The Slave outfit covers more skin than half the female characters in the comics (Darth Talon for example, who was created for only one purpose...fan service). The trooper armors actually do mirror the comic trooper armors.

Everything you have complained about not being in the game, is IN the game. People just don't wear it, or get rid of it once they can. The problem is not that it is not available, it is that people don't want it.

Dear Bioware....

this is not a rhetorical question.....but are you really trying to get people to unsub ?....i think you are doing quite an amazing job....

I have just seen the new Dread forged Armour.....and it is DISGUSTING....revolting....and have you actually put any thought into it ?..as it all look completely the same...

The only decent suit sets that have come out are on the cartel markets...and even some of those, i would not be caught dead in...you really need to take your entire "costume" design team out and blaster pistol the lot of them...or just the guy that said " yes, thats looks great".....

This has been an issue for me since day 1, from the early armour to the new sets, i thought the dyes would help...but NO...you even wasted that, seriously...do you have people covertly trying to sabotage this game....I REALLY THINK YOU DO...

I have this really radical idea....why not set up a team...to look over old Star Wars comics, the games, and all other reference material they can get there hands on, and develop some of that stuff...and maybe give it a twist...because right now....the toons in SWTOR look terrible...the ladies stuff looks ****ty, the guy stuff looks unbelievably bad....i mean, armor is not just for stats, set bonuses and such like...its to look cool, individualise and "make the character your own"....

This just adds to the list of reasons i have to unsubbing right now, and giving my money to a game where the team can actually make it look authentic, stylish and let people enjoy the way there toon looks while killing huge droids, or Pvp'ers....JUST GET IT RIGHT....jesus....you have had a over a year and a half now..and your still delivering poor content, poor PvP, poor toon looks.....maybe just fire most of the team and give players some input...GOD FORBID....man this game had so much potential..and your just flushing it all away.....GET A GRIP.

or.....more people will simply unsub and walk away.....

u mad bro?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.