Just transfered to your server....

Chiltonium

Hey all,

Just transferred to the server 2 days ago, and am looking for a guild. Thought I'd leave a little info about myself and what I am looking for.

First off, I am 28 year old man. I spent my early 20s in the US Navy where I discovered I had cancer. After my dreams of travelling the world and protecting our good US of A were smashed I just decided to use my GI bill to go to school. Since being enrolled here in Chicago I have personally seen 2 people shot and killed right outside my school. Why tell you this? Because I'm a bit bitter thanks to all of this crap. I am also however : nice, helpful, and try to remain very knowledgeable on the game. If I give you an answer, you can be sure that I know it for a fact, or I wont answer.

As for my MMO experience. I started playing EQ in 2000 when Rise of Kunark came out, and have quite literally played every single american released pay to play MMO with the exception of Anarchy Online since then. Also a lot of f2p koreanish ones (Rapplez, FLYFF, FIESTA, ETC) I raided in EQ, EQ2, WoW, and Age of Conan quite a bit. So I am not new to MMOs, I will not stand in bad stuff (unless I am drunk,) I can follow instructions (although I will get agitated if you keep repeating them like I am 7), And I know how to play my classes well (see above drunk comment.)

So this leads me to why I transferred. I was on Ebon Hawk, and I normally do enjoy roleplay. However the community on there was like playing with a bunch of 13 year old schoolgirls. I had enough of the "tee hee *throws a cookie at you!*" and "^__^ KAWAIIII" I actually considered stabbing myself in the face. To top it off, full of metagamers and lore breaking craziness that just made me sick.

So if you're not already like "good lord this guy's grumpy, ****." What I am looking for in a guild is one that does operations, but not religiously or zealously. The guild I ran with on EQ2 had a rule. They would never watch a video or read a guide on raids or instances because they enjoyed figuring it out, which meant we died. A lot. A whole lot. Now I am not saying I must have a guild that does this, but a laid back casual guild who if they do start dying in an operation dont flip out and start screaming "50 DKP MINUS!" into their microphones.

I am also an avid PVPer, so that would be nice, but is secondary to the PvE stuff. I kinda need a group for operations, I can solo queue for pvp :) The only thing that I ask other than the above vomit inducing and sickeningly oversweet chat, is that the guild not constantly talk about drugs, politics, or religion in the guild chat.

So if you havn't closed it out already, or you're not typing up an angry reply, please contact me in game!

Syasentas - 55 Concealment Operative

Syaseheth - 55 Madness Assassin

The Last Reign is a guild I and a couple of friends from a much older guild "Ancient Brotherhood" formed recently. We are still relatively small but we do raid on weekends, and most of our higher up members enjoy PvP on a daily bases. We do have a voice client, and if you would like to take a look at some of our content, our website is ancientb.enjin.com If you are interested I can be reached in-game as Yorteni or Pyssica. Thank you for making this type of post, as it is better than the people who just go to the fleet and spam Looking for Guild.

Co-Leader of TLR,

Pyssica

I would suggest checking out begerencolony.org for the RP guilds on this server. Most of the people who use the forums here are PvPers, so it might seem a little confusing as to how our threads work around here. Considering almost all of them are centered around PvP :D

• 1 year later...