The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

In-Game cartel coin purchase, coming soom (tm)

skarr_tor

• 2 weeks later...
A couple fan sites said this was all done and in place, but I try it in game and it takes me to the website ... in my account under "Cartel Coins" it says they are not available yet in game and to keep checking http://www.swtor.com .. which of course takes me to the swtor home page and has no information at all about cartel coins on it. I am confused, because I would buy my half price Subscriber first purchase (probably the max amount) if they were available. Guess it is one of those circular information paths that lead nowhere ... sigh :(

I have been checking on this often and as of yet there is no word about when or if they are bringing the Cartel Coin option in game. :mad: It really bites because I would've bought the max amount at least twice. The 50% off 1st in game deal is a real deal breaker. I hope that they come up with a fix for it soon:p

I have been checking on this often and as of yet there is no word about when or if they are bringing the Cartel Coin option in game. :mad: It really bites because I would've bought the max amount at least twice. The 50% off 1st in game deal is a real deal breaker. I hope that they come up with a fix for it soon:p

A fix would be nice, but word from BW would be even better. A little info as to what's going on goes a long way.

A fix would be nice, but word from BW would be even better. A little info as to what's going on goes a long way.

Still no word and it's still disabled. This is ridiculous...I really wish that BW would at least let us know what is going on with this. I want to buy CC but not at cost!

I doubt they'll respond anytime soon, especially with the horrific fail that was their attempt at the in game purchase option. Don't expect them to bend over backwards for this, especially if it benefits the players. On the other hand if it was a new option that would gain them thousands of more dollars daily, it would have already been addressed and fixed!

Communication has never been on the top of the list for BW.

• 1 month later...