Thinking of transferring here.

Tharukor

Greetings,

I played Swtor a long time ago at the release and I stopped a month or two later.

Upon log-in I was informed that servers had been merged and my old server, Lord Calypho was no more,

I'm thinking of transferring here as this is the last RP-PvP server.

I'd like to ask you a few questions first though:

1) Are there other players from Europe playing there?

2) Are there RP events organized around GMT+1 evening time? (1PM-6PM for the east coast)

3) What is the faction ratio? I read somewhere it's 3/1 in favor of the empire, is it true?

I play on the Republic side, so if the Republic get destroyed both in Wpvp and instanced PvP, I don't think I'll come.

Thank you.

Edited by Tharukor

The ratio is heavily in favor of the Imperials. I don't know of many servers where the imps don't have a higher population though?

As far as OWPVP, it's a toss up on who shows up, but most of the bigger events will favor the sith just due to numbers.

Warzones on the other hand, the republic guilds do well and it's pretty balanced.

There are some of us who buck the trend and don't follow the glowbat wielding darth maul clone herd though... :D

Greetings,

1) Are there other players from Europe playing there?

Yes.

2) Are there RP events organized around GMT+1 evening time? (1PM-6PM for the east coast)

Yes

3) What is the faction ratio? I read somewhere it's 3/1 in favor of the empire, is it true?

Yes

I play on the Republic side, so if the Republic get destroyed both in Wpvp and instanced PvP, I don't think I'll come.

Just because we're outnumbered doesn't mean we lose the fights.

Jung-ma has a very diverse crowd, mostly good people, a few self-proclaimed gods that serve as comic relief.

Fast queues and yes imperials do tend to be the zerg but the zerg is often ridiculously unskilled even at level 55 :-)

We do have lots of fun on both sides, and I'm very happy to be part of the jung-ma community.

Thank you for your answers!

I've always preferred quality over quantity, so I might give it a try.

Is it relatively safe to level with a new char? Are there bored level 55 who like to camp lowbies excessively?

To be honest, I think you're more likely to get ganked by a pub than an Imp

To be honest, I think you're more likely to get ganked by a pub than an Imp

This is actually quite true.

There are some lame kids on both factions that will gank lowbies. Most the people that actually pvp don't get any thrill from noob ganking, but we may enjoy hunting down the scrubs that do :-)

Is it relatively safe to level with a new char? Are there bored level 55 who like to camp lowbies excessively?

Hey!

I play impside most, and the 4 times I have been in owpvp it has allways been a rep player attacking me first.

I tend to agree that there are more impside players doing wz's, however there is some rly good players on the other side.

You should know that there is alot more "blaming" and pointing fingers here if something goes wrong in the wz than you would find on a eu server. and in the lowbies its common to lose objectives to pure stupidity. However things change alot when you get up to the 55's.

The relations the both sides has is (pvp-community) far better than on a eu server. its a small Community, but you gonna love it once you get to know it ;)

You should know that there is alot more "blaming" and pointing fingers here if something goes wrong in the wz than you would find on a eu server.

I don't know how much you've played on EU servers, but there's lots of blame and blatant racism/nationalistic bias over there. The most typical derogatory term I can think of would be 'Russian.' :p

I don't know how much you've played on EU servers, but there's lots of blame and blatant racism/nationalistic bias over there. The most typical derogatory term I can think of would be 'Russian.' :p

Played on eu servers for about 1,5 years, Before I came here :)

I can agree that there is ppl that Thinks their own nationalaty is superior to others, but this is nothing strange. Its infact verry common world wide. any of it true? nope, most bull5hitt..

I would like to say that this is with some irony, how can you love something like star wars (or star trek) that is based on diferent cultures and species and then as a gamer have that attitude against the other gamers is beyond me. :rolleyes:

But I must say that I have never seen so much fk you <name>, you fking idiot etc etc in ops chat as I have here.

Sure, Ive seen a few name callings and a few noobs that deserved every word of it. Not saying that we are angles in the eu, but its not as much as it is here on the na servers.

For the most part you will be able to quest and level without too much problems. Tatooine tends to bring out the bads who spawn camp low levels back to the cloners in Thorazan or Solara... They run the minute 55s come to fight though, so their motivation is just to grief.

Most of the other planets, you'll just find hotspots where imp/rep quest zones overlap, and then that's a fair fight and should be fun for you...

Greetings,

don't think I'll come.

Thank you.

One of the best PvP guilds is Republic. They're quite admirable too. So, despite there being a bit more Imperials, the Republic is perfectly capable of ROCKING PvP.

Come, transfer! One of us...one of us!

One of the best PvP guilds is Republic. They're quite admirable too. So, despite there being a bit more Imperials, the Republic is perfectly capable of ROCKING PvP.

Come, transfer! One of us...one of us!

Thanks, Luni. I think you should honestly give this sever a shot even though the pop is lower then most of the other servers. We have a really good community and for the most part everyone gets along(Sometimes people clash)From my experience on other servers. Jung ma is the only one where you can legitimately ask a question on fleet gen chat and have it answered. Come give jung ma a shot. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.