This guy does not heal to full. BW you were right needs to L2p

Treblt

Pretty unreal BW. Once I started H2F in everything I found that I could 100-0 people in duels, cure cancer and even move the moon to me! Absolutely amazing advice, you guys rock!

Please teach me how to mara next, I suck hard(er) at that!

http://i.imgur.com/eTUOg7w.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uOF0F6u.jpg

TL;DR If you're going to play a sorc in PvP please don't suck and do nothing but a pve rotation while I run in a circle around LoS.... Heal to full!

kind of like when i dueled you and kept killing u over and over.

Grats, 2018 expertise > 1600 expertise I had at the time... lol.

Kinda hard to duel back when I get you to 50% and am practically getting two shot.

Its more entertaining in WZ's where I do 400k+ more damage than you.

You're best Sorc NA pls replace Thurinlore, Psi, Mudclot.

Grats, 2018 expertise > 1600 expertise I had at the time... lol.

Kinda hard to duel back when I get you to 50% and am practically getting two shot.

Its more entertaining in WZ's where I do 400k+ more damage than you.

You're best Sorc NA pls replace Thurinlore, Psi, Mudclot.

Whwhwhawhat???

U beat me in war zone damage by 400k? Stop trying so hard to beat me. While u r casting aoes in crowds, I'm busy trolling dudes one on one in war zones. I can use a burnt taint hair instead of my fingers and beat u in dps in a wz, that's if I cared to. I'd rather troll and farm people like u in war zones then get top dps. I see u spamming dots... That was so last year.

Whwhwhawhat???

U beat me in war zone damage by 400k? Stop trying so hard to beat me. While u r casting aoes in crowds, I'm busy trolling dudes one on one in war zones. I can use a burnt taint hair instead of my fingers and beat u in dps in a wz, that's if I cared to. I'd rather troll and farm people like u in war zones then get top dps. I see u spamming dots... That was so last year.

Nice 10 deaths btw.

http://i.imgur.com/8OLcO2N.jpg

Nice 10 deaths btw.

http://i.imgur.com/8OLcO2N.jpg

Ya I remember that wz. That's the one where I kept chasing u, u running away and your team killing me because I was so far out of position. But what is really flattering is that u find if nessarsary to screen shot u beating me in dps. I didn't bother to screen shot me killing u over and over in duels. You know why? Besides u being some random scrub I was killing. But Because my hand that typically types and hits print screen was busy eating a sandwich.

Yes, that's right I was beating u with one hand while eating sandwich. Not just any simple easy to eat sandwich but a complex hard to hold chicken salad sandwich. Please don't report me for saying the word salad. Despite what your mommy tells you, salad is not a bad word.

• 2 weeks later...
kind of like when i dueled you and kept killing u over and over.

Is this like when I killed you in a 1 v 1 in outlaws den when you were moving around and then you said you were AFK and called me a ***** so I came back and started 40metres away and then convincingly killed you again while keeping most of my cooldowns after you used all yours? And then you said "come back and fight me again you may have kicked my arse but I will eventually beat you when I figure out how"? LOL

Confirm or Deny? I may or may not have a screen shot :-)

Edited by Kooziejr

Is this like when I killed you in a 1 v 1 in outlaws den when you were moving around and then you said you were AFK and called me a ***** so I came back and started 40metres away and then convincingly killed you again while keeping most of my cooldowns after you used all yours? And then you said "come back and fight me again you may have kicked my arse but I will eventually beat you when I figure out how"? LOL

Go koozie!!!

Go koozie!!!

The entertaining thing about luxford, was that I had just killed him 4-5 times kiting him in a circle, so when we dueled I thought I might try a straight up facetank fight to see what the difference was between 2k-1600 expertise.

Confirm on this one. Also confirm u didn't want to fight me more than once basically taking your ball and going home. I guess leaving is a sure way not to lose to me.

The entertaining thing about luxford, was that I had just killed him 4-5 times kiting him in a circle, so when we dueled I thought I might try a straight up facetank fight to see what the difference was between 2k-1600 expertise.

Kiting another sorc in circles? How is that possible? Then u tried to "face tank" me?? Oh, u hiding behind a pillar with your dik head rotation while I eat u alive is what u call face tanking then cool.

U r just bad, keep making stuff up. U didn't even come close to beating me and u admitted that in earlier threads. I have no reason to lie, I admit when I get beat.

also what ive noticed about u is u r such a nut grabber, stop trying to befriend every good guild so u will feel cool. Get off synergy and Mvps nuts.

My question is if u were told by MVP in order to get into their guild you would have to be snicker fisted by everyone in the guild what day of the week would u have it done on?

Kiting another sorc in circles? How is that possible? Then u tried to "face tank" me?? Oh, u hiding behind a pillar with your dik head rotation while I eat u alive is what u call face tanking then cool.

U r just bad, keep making stuff up. U didn't even come close to beating me and u admitted that in earlier threads. I have no reason to lie, I admit when I get beat.

also what ive noticed about u is u r such a nut grabber, stop trying to befriend every good guild so u will feel cool. Get off synergy and Mvps nuts.

My question is if u were told by MVP in order to get into their guild you would have to be snicker fisted by everyone in the guild what day of the week would u have it done on?

I lol'ed.

Also, what the hell is snicker fisted? You are one weird kid.

I lol'ed.

Also, what the hell is snicker fisted? You are one weird kid.

Snicker fisted is a term trebits astranged father frequently used on his jelly donut eating mother.

This is an actual quote from his greasy father, "hey boo, let me get u with that snicker fist after you make that bucket of KFC confess".

This is true, I'm not making it up...I hope this clears up what the term snicker fist is. I could provide more examples if needed.

Edited by TheRealLuxford

Yeah man get off Synergy's nuts. We all know how much you respect us and think we're the best players of each respective class on the server... but seriously, quit hanging out in our mumble like a foster child. GAWD.

<3

Edited by Sixthy

Yeah man get off Synergy's nuts. We all know how much you respect us and think we're the best players of each respective class on the server... but seriously, quit hanging out in our mumble like a foster child. GAWD.

<3

Hiiii Rokuthy. You're my idol bb!

Lol. Well, I respect Rokuthy... One player does not represent a guild though ;)

Advanced Prototype from the Kooz was just too much. Don't hold it against him.